Avery® UltraDuty™ GHS Chemical Labels, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", White, Box Of 1000 Item # 766412
Withstands chemicals, abrasion, sun, water, tearing and extreme temperatures
- For label drums, totes, pails, jugs and bottles. Also use as OSHA safety signs, arc flash, tank, marine and outdoor work labels.
- High-performance adhesive passes the BS5609 protocol for 90-day seawater immersion.
- Complies with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
- Design and print on-demand with free templates at Avery Design & Print GHS Wizard (avery.com/GHS).
|label features||acid free; permanent|
|total recycled content||100%|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||2|
|size||5 1/2" x 8 1/2"|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
From the Manufacturer|
Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels
UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels
Are your chemical labels compliant with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS)?
The OSHA-mandated system for classifying and labeling chemicals impacts any company that produces, ships or uses hazardous chemicals. Ensure your chemical labels comply with GHS by always using the correct labeling.
Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are:
- Chemical resistant-Tested resistance to chemicals (i.e. Heptane, HCL 37%, pH3 buffer).
- Abrasion resistant-Tested resistance to abrasion: Dry-rub abrasion test and BS5609 Sec.3.
- Waterproof-Passed BS5609 Section 2, 90-day seawater submersion adhesion test.
- UV resistant for 2+ years outdoor UV life.
- Tear-resistant durable synthetic label material.
- Jam-free, smudge-free labels.
- Multiple sizes for containers such as drums, pails, jugs and bottles.
- Additional uses include safety signs, arc flash, tank, marine, equipment and outdoor work labels.
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more.
- Apply as low as 10˚Fahrenheit.
- Print on-demand with free templates at our website.
Easy to Customize and Print
Just use the free blank or pre-designed templates and add your GHS-compliant information with easy, step-by-step instructions.
Include your company logo, lot numbers, barcodes or other information as needed. Then print.
Simply peel and stick. Create as many labels as you need, when you need them.
Create on Demand
GHS and workplace safety labels are easy to create on demand with free templates and designs from Avery. Use the Avery GHS Wizard to take advantage of ready-to-use templates, or design your GHS labels.
- Free easy-to-use software
- No download required
- Works with PC and Mac systems
- Includes blank and predesigned templates, with designs available for GHS, ANSI, DOT and more
- Create labels with the required GHS pictograms and statements
- Customize labels with your company logo, barcodes, lot numbers and other information
- Save your projects in a free MyAvery account or onto your computer for quick access
Tough Labels for Tough Jobs
Resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures. Apply as low as 10˚F.
BS5609 Sec. 2 certified - label remains adhered for at least 90-days in seawater.
Variety of Sizes
Perfect for containers such as drums, pails, jugs and bottles. Labels stick on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more.
OSHA Safety Signs
Also great for safety signs, equipment and outdoor work labels.
Available Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels
Ensure your organization’s chemical labeling is in compliance with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS). Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are specifically designed to withstand chemicals, abrasion, sun, water and extreme temperatures. They resist tearing and scuffing, and stand up to frequent use. With high-performance adhesive, the durable labels pass the BS5609 protocol for 90-day seawater immersion. Ideal for labeling for drums, pails and totes.
Easily customize and print your required labels on demand using free Avery Design & Print Online. Take advantage of our ready-to-use free templates, or design your GHS labels step-by-step with the Avery GHS Wizard. Labels can be printed using Epson® ColorWorks C831 Inkjet Label Printers. Customize labels with your company logo, lot numbers, barcodes or other information, and update as needed.
- Compatible with the Epson® ColorWorks C831 Inkjet Printer
- Resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water and extreme temperatures
- BS5609 Sec. 2 certified - label remains adhered for at least 90 days in seawater
- BS5609 Sec. 3 certified with approved printers
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more