This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 11, Download Version Item # 767460
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 11 uses lessons and interactive exercises developed by experts to help you learn how to use the world's number one browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11. Our computer-training tutorial will have you navigating the internet with ease in no time at all.
Learn to use the many new features of Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 with this computer-training course.
Interactive tutorials teach you all of the new features of Internet Explorer 11. Learn how to create an Online Photo Album, listen to Radio Webcasts, and more!
What is Internet Explorer 11?
Internet Explorer is a web browser developed by Microsoft. Internet Explorer 11 improves over the previous versions of the web browser. The streamlined look and new features speed up your web browsing experience.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Internet Explorer 11?
- Save time by learning how to search the Web efficiently.
- Make surfing the Internet easy by learning how to use one of the most popular Internet browsers in the world!
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Internet Explorer 11!
Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 11
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Using the Internet Explorer 11 Interface
- Working with Menus, Toolbars, and Favorites
- Interacting with Websites and Forms
- Using Search Engines and Bing Search
- Learning how to Save and Download
- Listening to Radio Webcasts
- Creating an Online Photo Album
- Using the Internet Explorer App
- Customizing the Command Bar
Every Professor Teaches course includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
|additional requirements||Internet connection required for product activation; sound card; 1280 x 768 screen resolution 16-bit display|
|brand name||Individual Software|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||333168 KB|
|minimum hard disk space||150 MB free space|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium PC or higher|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows XP; Windows 8|