DescriptionThe HON 10700 Series features contract-grade, scratch- and spill-resistant laminate with contoured hardwood trim. User-friendly waterfall-shaped edges and rounded corners are easy on your arms, elbows and knees. Robust construction ensures a long life and lasting durability. Furniture meets and/or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards. Backed by The HON Full Lifetime Warranty. Each piece is sold individually.
- Steel ball-bearing extensions make drawer use effortless. Drawers move easily on smooth-rolling steel ball-bearing extensions. File drawers feature rails for hanging file folders. HON "One Key" core removable locks (kits sold separately) eliminate the need for keeping track of multiple keys.
- Recessed modesty panel facilitates comfortable conferences at your desk.
- 2 surface wire-management grommets keep messy wiring under control.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
- Greener choice — contains 80% total recycled content.
|collection name||10700 Series|
|dimensions||29 1/2"H x 72"W x 24"D|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage; BIFMA level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||80%|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability