Victor® 1570-6 Professional Heavy-Duty Commercial Printing Calculator Item # 768268
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Features easy-to-use financial, loan and time calculations
- Calculates net present value, future value, installment loan payments, and days between dates. Plus, print an amortization schedule in just a few keystrokes.
- Fast and reliable 5.2 lines-per-second 2-color ribbon printer.
- Cost/sell/margin keys make for quick and easy profit margin calculations. Simply enter 2 variables and the third automatically appears.
- 2 independent tax keys allow the user to program 2 separate tax rates for easy computation. Enter 2 different tax rates, such as city/state, and they are added to your sales total automatically.
- Features 40 easy-to-use functions. Includes 2 independent memories, constants in multiplication and division, percentage add-on and discount, time/date, change sign key, square root function, item count, fully selectable decimal settings, date/non-add key and selectable rounding switches.
- 4-key memory for easy retrieval.
- AC powered to work anywhere.
|battery type||CR-2025 lithium|
|Calculator Features||Clock; Date; Big Display; Independent Memory; 4-Key Memory; Sign Change|
|dimensions||12.5"H x 8.75"W x 2.75"D|
|double zero key||yes|
|manufacturer||Victor Technologies International, Inc.|
|maximum print speed||5.2 lps|
|number of batteries required||1|
|number of characters per line||14|
|number of functions||40|
|number of lines in display||14|
|numeric memory capacity||4 numbers|
|Operations/Functionality||Cost/Sell/Margin; Delta Percent; Units Price Mode; Grand total; Sigma; Change sign key; Item count with averaging; Square Root; Backspace Key|
|paper width||2 1/4 inches|
|print head type||ribbon|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.30 lb|
|Show More ▾|