Brother Personal Plain Paper Fax Machine, FAX-575 Item # 768320
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Memory retains up to 25 pages for out-of-paper reception
- 512KB memory stores up to 25 pages. Outgoing faxes are scanned, then transmitted from memory for fast sheet feeding and automatic redial when the line is busy.
- Versatile machine automatically receives faxes or phone calls. ncoming faxes are automatically received and incoming calls ring when you need to pick them up. Eliminates the need for manual switching between fax and phone modes.
- Caller ID/Distinctive Ring Detection capable. You will know who is calling before you pick up the phone. Visual and auditory identification capability available with the appropriate service from your local telephone company.
- 104-station broadcasting makes big fax jobs easier. Broadcast faxes automatically — to up to 104 stations — using numbers entered in the FAX-575's 100-number speed-dial and 4 1-touch buttons. Eliminates the need to enter each number manually! Quick Scan feature swiftly scans outgoing fax pages, then transmits from memory. Automatic redial feature responds to busy signals by automatically attempting to resend the fax at a later time.
- Sorts up to 99 copies for added convenience. With the 50-sheet paper tray capacity, you will always have an adequate supply of paper ready.
- 10-page auto document feeder: drop-and-go convenience. Fax or copy up to 10 pages at a time with the convenient automatic document feeder — you don't even have to be at the machine! Takes just 15 seconds for a letter-size page, and costs only $0.135 per page.
- Slender design saves countertop space. Lets you share valuable desktop space in a crowded environment.
- Cartridge prints 150 pages for large personal volume. User-friendly print cartridges handle your personal faxing and convenience-copying jobs — and are super-easy to change.
- Telephone Answering Device (TAD) hookup lets you add an external answering machine.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|automatic document feeder capacity||10 sheets|
|automatic phone/fax switch||yes|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|compatible ribbon||Brother PC-501|
|cost per page||$0.135|
|dimensions||13.4"H x 11.9"W x 10.5"D|
|Fax Compliant||Group 3|
|Fax Memory Capacity||25 pages|
|fax transmission speed||15 spp (9.6 Kbps)|
|Fax Type||Plain Paper|
|integrated answering system||no|
|integrated phone type||standard (corded)|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||400 x 400 dpi|
|maximum fax resolution||203 x 392 dpi|
|Maximum Input Media Capacity||50 sheets|
|Media Handling||1 x Automatic Document Feeder 10 Sheet; 1 x Input Tray 50 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 50 Sheet|
|Media Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|media type||Plain Paper|
|Modem Speed||9.60 kbit/s|
|number of broadcast locations||104|
|Number of Copies||99|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||1|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||1|
|number of one-touch buttons||4|
|package contents||Personal FAX-575 Fax Machine; Starter Print Cartridge|
|page memory||25 pages|
|PC faxing capability||no|
|print technology||thermal transfer fax/printer fax/printer|
|speed-dial code capacity||100 numbers|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||50 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||50 sheets|
|Transmission Speed||15 Second|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.50 lb|
|Show More ▾|