Eurotech Multifunction Task Chair, 40"H x 27 1/2"W x 24"D, Black Frame, Navy Fabric Item # 770512
Contoured foam cushioning provides support and comfort
- Thick padding protects and positions your body. You'll be comfortable even after hours of sitting, thanks to this chair's contoured molded foam cushioning. Thick fire-retardant padding is sculpted to cradle your body, gently bolstering and positioning you for the most healthful seated posture. Generous cushioning helps protect pressure points that can cause discomfort and fatigue.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Gas-lift adjustment lever lets you raise or lower chair seat to find the right position. With just a touch of a finger, you can ensure the healthiest seated posture, with thighs at right angles to lower legs and feet flat on the floor.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Easy tilt controls provide customized comfort! Synchro tilt mechanism with 3-position lock lets chair back recline at a 2-to-1 ratio to seat while tilting, so you can recline and still keep seat cushion relatively level to the floor. Adjustable back angle changes the angle of your torso in relation to your thighs to reduce pressure on spinal discs. Adjustable tilt angle moves the seat and backrest simultaneously, at the same ratio, to disperse weight and enhance circulation. Tilt tension feature controls the rate and ease of chair recline, and tilt lock option locks your setting in place when you find the most comfortable tilting angle.
- Adjustable arm height helps relieve shoulder strain. Adjustable armrests can be raised or lowered easily to provide the most comfortable support for elbows and forearms. Proper support relieves strain on muscles in the upper back, shoulders and neck and helps eliminate slouching. Soft, padded arms adjust for width, too, so you can move them easily out of your way when you want to type or file.
- Durable fabric upholstery is fire-retardant. Enjoy comfort and safety, too, with this chair's soft, flame-retardant fabric upholstery. Attractive covering has been designed for exceptional durability — resists wear to look new for years.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. You'll move effortlessly around your office on this chair's smooth-rolling twin-wheel casters. They glide freely over most surfaces, making your moves from desk to files to conference area quick and easy. 5-star base offers extra stability so you don't tip while rolling or reclining.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers' Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- 40 1/2"H x 27 1/2"W x 24"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
|chair back style||low-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable height range||37" - 40"|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||40"H x 27 1/2"W x 24"D|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|