D-Link® DGE-530T Gigabit Desktop Adapter Item # 771224
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Eliminates network bottlenecks and increases productivity!
- Allows current systems running at 10Mbps and 100Mbps to be upgraded to Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps) speed. The card allows you to instantly upgrade to Gigabit Ethernet speeds without installing new, expensive fiber-optic cables. It uses your existing Category 5 cabling while providing you with 10/100/1000Mbps automatic network-speed sensing and full- and half-duplex auto-negotiation.
- Supports SNMP for remote troubleshooting and management.
- Has ACPI for lower power consumption and Wake-on-LAN (WoL) for remote waking.
- On-board screening of VLAN Tagged Ethernet frames. Allows you to assign multiple subnets to each server and isolate devices within each VLAN from the rest of the network, for better traffic control and security.
- Supports 802.1p Priority Tagging to allow you to prioritize traffic.
- Embedded flow control and independent FIFO, provides a means to protect against data loss during transmission on the network.
- With the Cable Diagnostic feature, the card will automatically detect whether you have a bad cable, making troubleshooting easier.
- Supports the PCI 2.2 standard.
|Additional Information||QoS: Support 802.1p Priority Tagging; VLANs: Support For 802.1q VLANs; PCI Local BUS Master: Supports 2.1/2.2; Power Management: Wake-On-LAN (WoL) and ACPI 2.0|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Certifications & Standards||802.3: Ethernet; 802.3u: Fast Ethernet; 802.3ab: Gigabit Ethernet; 802.1p: Priority Tagging; 802.1q: VLANs; 802.3x: Flow Control; Emissions:CE MarkB; BCCI-B; BSMI; C-Tick; FCC Class B|
|dimensions||6.56"H x 4.88"W x 2"D|
|form factor||Plug-in Card|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|maximum data transfer rate||1000 Mbps|
|number of users per network||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP|
|plug and play||yes|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Total Number of Ports||1|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 5e|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|