HP LaserJet Pro Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer, P1109w Item # 771737
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Share with multiple computers with no need for wires
- Wireless networking reduces cable clutter.
- Fast, efficient printing — up to 19 pages per minute in black.
- Print directly on the go from your smartphone or tablet.
- 150 sheet paper tray capacity can handle your larger jobs.
- 10 sheet priority feed slot is great for letterhead, envelopes and more.
- With HP Smart Install, there's no CD needed to install!
- Simplified and intuitive user interface makes it a breeze to use.
- Energy Star compliant. Adheres to the EPA's Energy Star standards, to keep energy consumption and operating costs as low as possible.
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||7.71"H x 13.74"W x 9.38"D|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||19 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||5,000 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8|
|primary paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|printing application||general printing|
|total paper tray capacity||160 sheets|
|warranty length||6 month limited|
|Show More ▾|
Up to 19 ppm Blackm1
Print from virtually anywhere in your home or office with wireless networking.h2 Share among several users and print at up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4 without additional cables or wires. Instant-on Technology starts and finishes printing sooner.
Take advantage of mobile printing options for on-the-go performance. With HP ePrint mobile printing, now you can print from virtually anywhere.h13 Make printing hassle-free with a simplified control panel.
Meet your environmental goals, boost your bottom line. One of the most energy-efficient laser printers on the planet,h12 this HP LaserJet features resource-saving technologies. The compact design uses less space and creates less packaging waste.
Create professional documents that make a statement for your business, while keeping your bottom line in check. HP spherically shaped toner delivers crisp text and sharp images while HP FastRes 1200 brings out the detail of your documents.h11
Black: As fast as 8.5 sec
Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
HP wireless direct is a new feature that allows your Wi-Fi capable devices (for example: smart phones, tablets, or computers) to make a wireless network connection directly to your printer without using a wireless router or access point.
- HP LaserJet Pro P1109w Printer
- introductory HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge (~700 pages)
- power cord
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
- Getting Started guide, Support flyer, Installation guide, Warranty guide
- Yes, 1 USB (AP only)
- No, please purchase USB cable separately (EMEA, Americas)
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 19 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 8.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 5000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 250 to 1500
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi (1200 dpi effective output)
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Wireless Direct printing
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g)
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net for current)
- Memory card compatibility
- Memory, standard
- 8 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 8 MB
- Hard disk
- Paper handling input, standard
- 10-sheet priority feed slot, 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 100-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Finished output handling
- Media sizes supported
- Letter, legal, executive, postcards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
- Media sizes, custom
- 150-sheet input tray: 5.8 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in; priority feed slot: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 59 to 90.5º F
- Operating humidity range
- 30 to 70% RH
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 13.74 x 16.15 x 8.98 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 13.74 x 16.15 x 8.98 in
- 11.6 lb
- One-year unit exchange warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections. h13 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions. h12 Energy consumed based on competitive TEC measurement results found at www.energystar.gov, www.eu-energystar.org and manufacturers’ published data sheets for single-function mono and color laser printers as of January 2012. Individual product configuration and usage will affect power consumption. h11 HP FastRes 1200 provides the best print quality setting for this device. Choose HP FastRes 600 for fast printing. m1 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. f14 Requires an operating system with power management capabilities, such as Windows 8 or Chrome.