Learning Resources® Chick Life Cycle Exploration Set, Grades K - 4 Item # 771800
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Journey through the life cycle of a chicken before it hatches. View each developmental stage in order, and use the guide to learn facts and definitions along the way.
- 21 plastic eggs let children view the life cycle of a baby chick before it hatches.
- Eggs 1 - 20 have realistic developmental illustrations of each stage, while the last egg features a 3-D chick inside. Numbered labels on the eggs match those on the storage tray to help you keep track of each stage in order.
- Storage tray helps students display the eggs, so they can be seen in order.
- Each egg measures 2 3/4", and the tray measures 8 1/2" x 15".
- Multilingual activity guide offers definitions, facts and a blackline master for labeling.
- Designed for students in kindergarten through 4th grade.
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade|