The Master Teacher® Before You Can Discipline Series, Book & Study Guide Item # 772151
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Guides teachers through the student disciplinary process
- Develop consistent attitudes, positions and actions toward students.
- Understand how primary and secondary needs influence behavior, in the classroom and at home.
- Includes laws/principles of managing people. Learn the predictable responses to actions by students.
- The book lays the foundation for the You Can Handle Them All series.
- The accompanying study guide provides activities and reflection questions that can be completed individually, in pairs, or in groups to help administrators achieve professional growth and implement the best practices learned during their reading of the book.
|brand name||The Master Teacher|
|educational content||professional development|
|eco-label/standard||SFI Forest Management|
|size||book: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; study guide: 8 1/2" x 11"|
|age recommendation||adult years|
|manufacturer||The Master Teacher, Inc.|
|number of pages||book: 173; study guide: 53|