TP-LINK AV500 2-port Powerline Starter Kit Item # 772712
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
TP-LINK's AV500 2-port Powerline Starter Kit, TL-PA4026 KIT, turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With a speed of up to 500Mbps, TL-PA4020 KIT transmits HD streaming and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Maximum Distance Supported||984.25 ft|
|ports||2 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Powerline Data Transfer Rate||500 Mbit/s|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV|
|What's Included||Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-PA4010; Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-PA4020; Ethernet Cable (RJ45); Quick Installation Guide|
From the Manufacturer|
Build a Stronger Network- Up to 500Mbps1 speeds for seamless HD video streaming and online gaming.
- Up to 1,000-feet range over electrical wiring for better performance through walls and floors.
- Two Fast Ethernet ports connect wired devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network.
- Future-proof – Supports additional adapters to extend coverage to more rooms.
Easy Setup- Flexible placement – Create a high-speed network connection anywhere you have a power outlet.
- Installs in minutes with no configuration required.
- Everything you need – Includes one TL-PA4010 and one TL-PA4020 adapter to establish a Powerline connection.
- Power Saving mode automatically reduces power consumption up to 85%.
- “Pair” button enables network security and data protection with one-touch 128-bit AES encryption.
- LED indicators on each adapter clearly display power, Powerline, and Ethernet status.
HomePlug AVEnables speeds up to 500Mbps for seamless gaming and HD streaming.
Power Saving ModeAutomatically reduces energy use up to 85 Percent when not in use.
Plug and PlayNo configuration required, just connect the adapters and begin using.
Industry-Leading Support2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support.
- 1 The terms “AV500” and “500Mbps,” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV500" or “500Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.