This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
CD Stomper® Matte White Inkjet/Laser CD Labels, Pack Of 300 Item # 774046
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
No-touch tabs secure labels for perfect centering every time
Avery Dennison is the leading supplier of office products. It makes a wide variety of products for the office and home, including labels, binders, dividers, cards, pens and pencils, highlighters and markers, and more. Avery Dennison makes things easier for you in other ways, too. The company partners with a large number of hardware and software suppliers whose products are specially designed to work with Avery products. Avery Dennison works with top printer manufacturers to make sure that Avery's printable products will perform with their printers.
- Great professional look for digital photo albums, music collections or data backups. Dual use labels — full face or standard center.
- Place labels on DVDs and CDs. CD labels guaranteed to work in CD players and drivers.
- Designed for use with most inkjet and laser printers.
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||2|
|size||4 1/2" diameter|
From the Manufacturer|
Give your CDs and DVDs a professionally printed-on look with our CD Stomper® labels. You can create photo quality graphics and text to get just the look you want. And these Matte White labels are guaranteed not to lift, peel or wrinkle. With our easy-to-use software you can design the exact label you're looking for. Each label is die cut and works with either your inkjet or laser printer. Use the CD Stomper Applicator to get a perfect application every time.
- Create and print professional-looking labels in minutes
- Print vivid colors and extra sharp text
- Full face or standard labels
- Guaranteed not to lift, peel or wrinkle
- Compatible with both laser and inkjet printers