Teacher Created Materials TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Book Set, Set 2, Set Of 10 Books, Kindergarten Item # 775627
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Build your classroom's library and add supplemental reading material to your curriculum with this book set. Kids will love the high-interest subject materials, which include concepts and themes ranging from math and science to social studies.
- Each set includes a wide range of topics that provide kids with interesting material while building their reading skills.
- Colorful images grab attention and help draw students in.
- Designed to meet Common Core standards.
- Designed for students in kindergarten.
- Set of 10 books provides your classroom library with an instant boost. Titles include What the Sun Can Do, America's Eagle, Always Growing: Fruit, How Many Toys?, Rules at School, Good Work: Our Earth, Use Math: Compare It, Workers in My City, Marvelous Me: My Feet and Good for Me: Play and Exercise.
|age recommendation||5 - 6 years|
|manufacturer||Teacher Created Materials|
|number of pages||250|
|publisher||Teacher Created Materials|
|size||9 1/2" x 5"|