Epson® FX-890 Dot Matrix Printer Item # 776280
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make tackling large print jobs simple with the Epson FX-890 dot matrix printer. Designed to handle multipage documents and forms, this printer can help take your office productivity to the next level.
- Built tough…prints up to 7-part forms. As a 9-pin impact printer, the Epson FX-890 printer can print forms and other carbon-copy documents up to 7 pages in length effortlessly. No delicate flower, this rugged printer is engineered to handle demanding jobs in a demanding work environment.
- Durable design saves you time and money. The FX-890 comes with an MTBF (mean time between failure) rating of 20,000 power-on hours, offering you built-in reliability and sparing you the time and expense of frequent repairs.
- Steady print speed — up to 680 cps. Printing as fast as 680 cps (characters per second), this narrow-carriage powerhouse performs at speeds that should help you get even those large projects done right on schedule.
- 360 x 360 dpi maximum resolution for bold printouts. Resolution this high will ensure that all your business forms, spreadsheets, contracts and work tickets come out clearly and legibly…and that all pages are printed with crisp, readable text.
- 7.5-million-character ribbon reduces costs. The long-lasting, easy-to-install ribbon cartridge combines with a print head designed to produce 400 million characters over its life span, ensuring printer dependability and lowering your cost per page.
- Parallel and USB interfaces provide easy connectivity. Connect quickly and easily to virtually any computer with a standard USB or parallel connection. An additional slot for optional interface cards provides even greater versatility.
- 4 paper paths offer extra efficiency. The Epson FX-890 matrix printer has advanced paper-handling capabilities to accommodate both cut-sheet paper up to 8 1/2" x 14" and continuous forms up to 7 pages in length.
- Software and control panel allow easy setup and use. The Windows®-based Epson Remote Configuration Manager software makes it simple to set up your printer, and a newly designed control panel with lock-out mode makes it secure and easy to use.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|Additional Information||Paper Feed Mechanism:Friction feed (front, rear); Push tractor (front, rear); Pull tractor (front, bottom, rear); Push and pull tractor*(front, rear); Cut-sheet feeder (optional); Roll paper holder (optional); *Additional tractor unit requiredPaper Path:; Manual insertion: Front or rear in, top out; Cut sheet feeder: Top in, top out; Tractor: Front rear or bottom in, top out; Pull push tractor: Front or rear in, top out; Formatting:; 1/6-inch or programmable in 1/432-inch increments|
|Certifications & Standards||10561|
|connector type||Parallel; USB 1.1|
|dimensions||6.6"H x 16.3W x 13.8"D|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Language Emulation||Epson ESC/P; IBM PPDS; Oki Microline|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||240 x 144 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||360 x 360 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||680 cps|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (cps)||680|
|maximum sheet size||8.5" x 14"|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual|
|media type||Continuous Form; Envelope; Label; Plain Paper; Roll Paper|
|number of columns||160|
|Number of Pins||9-pin|
|operating system compatibility||Windows NT 4.0; Windows 95; Windows 98; Windows 2000; Windows XP|
|ports||1 parallel; 1 USB|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|RAM Installed (Max)||128 KB|
|starter ribbon included||yes|
|total paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|