- Large 12-digit fluorescent display is easy to read.
- Professional-quality printing at 4.5 lines per second. Prints in 2 colors.
- Built-in functions for versatility. Includes tax key, grand total function, markup key, +/- key, item counter and add mode. Decimal can be floating or fixed (6, 3, 2, 1, 0).
- 4-key memory holds 1 number.
- AC operation.
|numeric memory capacity||4 numbers|
|number of functions||12|
|maximum print speed||4.5 lps|
|paper width||2.25 inches|
|double zero key||yes|
|power source||AC adapter|
|number of lines in display||1|
|number of characters per line||12|
|warranty length||6-mo limited|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|dimensions||3.1"H x 8.7"W x 12.9"D|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. Remove the paper roll from the calculator. (Tear the paper and remove it from the print mechanism by using the release paper button).
2. Turn the power off before replacing ribbon.
3. Remove the printer cover.
4. Remove the old ribbon by pulling it up.
5. Insert the new ribbon.
6. With the black side of the ribbon facing upwards, place one of the reels on the reel shaft on the right. Make sure that the reel is securely in place.
7. Thread the ribbon around the outside of the metal guides.
8. Take up any slack by manually turning one of the reels.
9. Replace the printer cover.
10. Replace the paper roll.
We recommend you refer to your owner?s manual for visual reference when following these instructions. If you do not have the owner?s manual, you can download an electronic version here: http://www.sharpusa.com/CustomerSupport/ProductDownloads.aspx. If you have any other questions or require further assistance, please call us at 1-800-237-4277 and a representative can assist you further.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability