- Home /
- Product Details
- Built-in lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Armrests relieve shoulder strain. Wood accents add traditional elegance to your office while reducing undue stress on your neck and shoulders. Padded leather on the armrests help you feel relaxed.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjust the seat height until it's right for you with 1-touch pneumatic lever. Adjustable tilt tension controls the chair's recline resistance to match your body weight/strength. Lock in your favorite positions with tilt lock.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty.
|-014--upsell Short||We’ve found an item you might like better. Why wait to upgrade?|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||19 1/2" - 23"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||27 inches|
|brand name||Office Star|
|chair back material||leather|
|chair back style||high-back|
|dimensions||44"H x 26"W x 19 1/2"D|
|manufacturer||Office Star Products|
|material (frame)||engineered wood|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||20 1/2"W x 19"D|
|warranty length||15-year limited|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability