- Corded phone requires no AC power so it works during most power outages.
- Speakerphone frees your hands so you can type, write and more.
- Call Waiting/Caller ID† capability lets you know who's calling.
- Handy 1-touch speed dials save you time and effort.
- Button functions include mute, hold, redial and more.
|integrated answering system||no|
|type of display||LED|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|phone book capacity||14 numbers|
|number of data ports||1|
|number of speed-dial buttons||13|
|memory capacity||65 numbers|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
From the Manufacturer|
Simple, Corded OperationReliable, corded operation eliminates the search for a misplaced cordless handset, while sturdy construction ensures long-lasting performance. Clean design makes it an easy fit on any counter or wall.
Caller ID/Call WaitingAllows you to view the name, number, time and date of incoming calls at a glance, even those on Call Waiting.
SpeakerphoneAllows you to speak and listen without holding the handset. This leaves your hands free to do other things and lets more people in on the conversation.
No AC Power RequiredThe telephone works without AC Power. For the Caller ID to function, four AA batteries (not included) are necessary.
- 14-Number Speed Dial
- 65 Name and Number Caller ID History
- Display Dial
- Last Number Redial
- Selectable Ringer Melodies
- Receiver Volume Control
- Ringer Volume Control
- Table- and Wall-Mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- English/Spanish/French Setup Menu
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability