Merriam-Webster's Illustrated Spanish-English Student Dictionary Item # 782351
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make translations simple with an illustrated dictionary. This dictionary is a great homework aid and tool for children learning a second language.
- Dictionary covers basic vocabulary and idioms to help students speak and write correctly. Includes more than 50,000 translations with variants, inflected forms, common phrases, synonyms and definitions.
- 1,000 detailed drawings illustrate more than 10,000 additional terms and phrases. Identifies parts of the object in both English and Spanish for easy translation.
- Bidirectional format makes it easy to switch between languages.
- Special sections include the conjugation of regular and irregular Spanish verbs.
- Designed for students in grade 5 to grade 8.
|age recommendation||10 - 14|
|book title||Merriam-Webster's Illustrated Spanish-English Student Dictionary|
|grade||5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||482|
|size||9 1/2" x 7 1/4"|