This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HON® Preside™ Boat-Shaped Conference Table Top, 29 1/2"H x 168"W x 48"D, Mahogany Item # 783177
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed to enhance collaboration from private offices to boardrooms!
- Tabletop features a traditional edge and durable laminate construction that is scratch-resistant and easy to clean. The abrasion-resistant, stain-resistant, thermal-fused laminate covers a durable, 1 1/8"-thick, solid-core, high-density particleboard that resists warping, too.
- Underside of the table top features an alignment guide for simple base placement. Table base is sold separately. You must also order a base for a complete unit.
- Support beam and base laminate matches the tabletop laminate for a coordinated look.
- 10' table also features 1 1/2" adjustable leveling glides that can easily be adjusted without lifting the table.
- Adder Sections (sold separately) expand your Preside table top for the flexibility you need as your company grows.
- Simple assembly is required.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- The base that coordinates with this top is #784-923.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 1 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|Features||Scratch Resistant; Abrasion Resistant; Stain Resistant; Durable; Warp Resistant|
|for what kinds of tasks||conferences|
|height||29 1/2 in.|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|table shape||curved-end boat|
|Table Top Thickness||1.13 in.|
|total recycled content||48%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|workspace type||business office|
|Show More ▾|