3M™ Nexcare™ Coban™ Self-Adherent Bandages, 3"x 5 Yd. Stretched, Tan Item # 784873
Conformable and lightweight
- Cohesive material sticks to itself, but not to other materials or skin.
- Contains no adhesive to irritate the skin, especially sensitive or aged skin.
- Holds a dressing snugly in place even when moisture or medication is present.
- Can be used on hairy arms, legs, chests and even heads.
- Supports, secures, protects sprains, strains, splints and compresses.
- Ideal for protecting wound sites, immobilizing injuries and securing devices to patients.
- Laminate of nonwoven material and elastic fibers is placed lengthwise to provide elasticity.
- Stretches to allow the application of compression dressings. Helps minimize swelling, control bleeding and immobilize injured parts.
- Cut exactly the size you need from the roll.
|Application/Usage||Managing Edema; Secure Dressing; Secure Catheter; Secure Cold/Hot Pack; Wound|
|Bandage Size||1 - 3" Width x 15 ft Length|
|Features||Self-adhering; Breathable; Lightweight; Conforming; Stretchable|
|postconsumer recycled content||60%|
|Shipping Weight (Approximate)||1.62 lb|
|total recycled content||60%|
From the Manufacturer|
Nexcare™ No Hurt Wrap
DetailsNexcare™ No Hurt Wrap is a breathable first aid tape that sticks to itself, not to your skin. This makes it the ideal tape for securing dressings to fragile or sensitive skin, including for children or the elderly. Nexcare No Hurt Wrap stays in place, maintains self-adhesive strength when wet and leaves no residue on the skin. Nexcare No Hurt Wrap is known in hospitals as 3M™ Coban™ Self-Adherent Wrap with Hand Tear.
- Sticks to itself, not to skin or hair
- Leaves no residue on skin
- Breathable - for added comfort
- Ideal for sensitive or fragile skin applications; securing dressings in place
- Maintains self-adhesive strength when wet
- No scissors required - tears by hand
1" x 5 yds.
2" x 5 yds.
3" x 5 yds.
No Hurt Wrap is designed to not slip or loosen after application, therefore to avoid impairing circulation which can cause serious injury, DO NOT wrap too tightly. The risk of impaired circulation is higher for children.
As with any injury, it is important to frequently monitor the area (at least every 24 hours). If signs of swelling, discoloration, pain, numbness, tingling, or other changes in sensation occur, remove wrap immediately and contact your health care provider.
Do not place No Hurt Wrap in direct contact with an open wound because it may lead to infection. Do not reuse No Hurt Wrap.
How To Use:
1. Clean wound thoroughly.
2. Cover wound with a sterile gauze pad.
3. Hold the end of the wrap over the pad, lightly stretch and wrap, overlapping layers to hold pad securely in place.
4. Cut wrap with scissors.
Ratings & Reviews
It is a life saver!I have arthritis in my knees and often need to wear pain patches. With out this tape, I could never keep these patches in place. I often have issues with adhesive tapes and with this product, I have no issues. Its reusable and comfortable.
-csb337 - Round Lake Beach, IL
It sticks to itself!I love the No Hurt Wrap. It's easy to use, it sticks to itself but its not too sticky that if you wrapped too tightly, you can easily unwrap it and rewrap it. Easy to use and a great price.
-Terri008 - Fresno, CA
Love that it sticks to itself.Thank heavens I don't need this around here much, but when I do it's nice to have a product that sticks to itself. So much easier to apply and not worry about coming off.
-supergranny - San Bernardino
Holds GreatMy doctor put this on my hand after I cut it and this is waterproof (great for a hand even though I tried to keep it dry as possible). Didn't pull the hair on my hand when taking off too. Loved it so much I got some to reapply my dressing. Great purchase.
-IRDS - Coral Springs, FL
Some consumers leaving reviews on nexcare.com are eligible to win a prize.