- Cohesive material sticks to itself, but not to other materials or skin.
- Contains no adhesive to irritate the skin, especially sensitive or aged skin.
- Holds a dressing snugly in place even when moisture or medication is present.
- Can be used on hairy arms, legs, chests and even heads.
- Supports, secures, protects sprains, strains, splints and compresses.
- Ideal for protecting wound sites, immobilizing injuries and securing devices to patients.
- Laminate of nonwoven material and elastic fibers is placed lengthwise to provide elasticity.
- Stretches to allow the application of compression dressings. Helps minimize swelling, control bleeding and immobilize injured parts.
- Cut exactly the size you need from the roll.
|Eco conscious||Recycled Content|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability