Carson-Dellosa Summer Bridge Activities Workbook, Grades 3-4 Item # 784991
Designed to keep kids mentally and physically sharp while preventing a summer learning gap. Includes daily exercises that are a great way to give your child a head start on the next school year.
- Daily 15-minute exercises help provide an edge to give your child a more successful upcoming school year.
- Fun activities help ensure children are mentally and physically active during the summer. Kids can learn to set goals, develop character and practice their fitness by exploring outside.
- Hands-on exercises can be completed just about anywhere.
- Helps prevent summer learning loss, so kids are ready to go when the new school year comes around.
- Includes 12 weeks of activities to keep kids busy all summer long.
- Designed for students about to enter grade 4.
- Activities include reviewing calculating area and using quotation marks and learning new skills, like fractions, similes and metaphors.
|book title||Summer Bridge Activities, Grades 3 - 4|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade|
|number of pages||160 pages|
|publisher||Rainbow Bridge Publishing|