Q-See™ 8-Channel DVR Surveillance System With 4 Weatherproof Cameras Item # 786107
Monitor your home or business
- 8-channel DVR with real-time CIF/D1 resolution. Captures video in D1 (704 x 480) on channels 1 to 4 and in CIF (360 x 240) on channels 5 to 8.
- Comes with 4 weatherproof bullet cameras for indoor and outdoor use. Expandable system lets you connect up to 4 additional cameras (sold separately).
- Pre-installed 500GB hard drive capacity for storing surveillance footage. Supports 1 SATA HDD up to 3TB.
- Multiple recording modes let you select one that fits your needs. Modes include motion detection, time schedule, alarm trigger and manual.
- RJ-45 connection lets you connect a router for remote monitoring.
- Free Q-See apps let you remotely view footage from anywhere. Access live or previously recorded video via iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ and Windows® phone devices.
- CMOS color image sensor with 480 TV lines resolution. Produces sharp and clear video.
- Up to 50' night vision recording for day and night surveillance.
- HDMI port for high-resolution viewing options.
- Updates you on developments. DVR sends email alerts with incident snapshots when motion is detected or in the event a camera becomes disabled.
|DVR dimensions||11.75"H x 11"W x 2.5"D|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|number of channels||8|
|remote control battery type||alkaline AAA|
|night vision distance||50 feet|
|remote control included||Yes|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|number of cameras included||4|
|lens size||3.6 mm|
|recording modes||manual; motion; schedule; trigger|
|video quality||480 TV Lines|
|recording resolution||704 x 480 (D1); 360 x 240 (CIF)|
|video input||composite video|
|backup method||USB to flash drive|
|manufacturer||Digital Peripheral Solutions, Inc.|
|camera dimensions||3"H x 3"W x 5"D|
|remote viewing||computer; smartphone|
|cord length||60 feet (per camera) feet|
|viewing angle||50 - 55 degrees|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
• 4 Channel DVR: Connect up to 4 surveillance cameras for versatile coverage
• D1/CIF Resolution: Video is captured in D1 (704x480 pixel resolution) on channels 1-4 and in CIF (360x240 pixel resolution) on channels 5-8, for complete flexibility with image quality.
• 4 480TVL Bullet Cameras: Capture quality video day or night
• Weatherproof cameras: for indoor and outdoor use
• 30 Frames Per Second Recording: Provides smooth, continuous and uninterrupted video for unsurpassed detail
• Remote Monitoring Via Free Q-See Apps: Gain peace of mind from anywhere using an iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone
• Start-Up Wizard: Ensures quick and simple setup
• Scan N' View Connectivity: Easily connect to the DVR for instant live viewing on a smartphone or tablet
The Q-See Lite QT228-4B5-5 surveillance system with four 480TVL bullet cameras is equipped with great features that are perfect for keeping a close eye on your home and family. Whether you want to make sure your child got home from school, see what the dogs are up to, verify a package delivery or deter theft, this system is built to keep you connected with and protect what is most important.
Q-See’s four 480TVL bullet cameras with 648x488 effective pixels produce quality surveillance images and are capable of up to 50 feet of night vision to ensure your entire family is clearly covered both day and night.
This DVR comes full of state-of-the-art features:
- Video is captured in D1 (704x480 pixel resolution) on channels 1-4 and in CIF (360x240 pixel resolution) on channels 5-8, for complete flexibility with camera positioning and image quality.
- Q-See’s start-up wizard advances through the setup process step-by-step making complete protection quicker than ever.
- Real-time recording accommodates up to 30 frames per second on each of the 16 channels in order to produce smooth, continuous and uninterrupted video that reveals details not visible to the naked eye.
As the frontrunner in innovation, Q-See is the trusted leader in surveillance solutions for home and business, delivering peace of mind anywhere, anytime.
CIF/ D1 ResolutionVideo is captured in Real-Time, broadcast quality D1 (704x480 pixel resolution) on channels 1-4 and in CIF (360x240 pixel resolution) on channels 5-8, for complete flexibility with camera positioning and image quality.
480TVL Bullet CamerasWith 480 TV Lines of resolution and an effective pixel size of 648x488, monitoring your home has never been easier. Each durable camera is encased in a sturdy metal housing, and provides 480TVL resolution video images that accurately capture the surroundings
Remote MonitoringRest easy and keep an eye on your business from anywhere, 24/7 with remote monitoring.
• Access live and previously recorded video as well as the DVR’s settings
• Receive instant email alerts and snapshot images when motion is detected, or if video loss occurs.
• Allows up to 10 simultaneous users
• Dual-stream technology for reduced-bandwidth connections
• Includes free MyQ-See.com dynamic DNS URL
- Smart Phones: free Q-See apps available for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows 7.5/8 phones.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX 10.7 & 10.8
- Internet Browsers: Internet Explorer, Safari (for Mac), Firefox(with IE plugin), and Chrome (with IE plugin). Free Multi-System Software allows DVR monitoring regardless of browser.
Start-Up WizardInstalling a surveillance system has never been easier with Q-See’s integrated Start-Up Wizard. The wizard is automatic and begins assisting you as soon as the DVR is powered up for the first time. The on-screen guide advances step-by-step to help ensure your DVR settings are optimized for your particular situation. Even configuring the remote monitoring features is now straightforward.
True 30 Frames Per Second (FPS) RecordingThis DVR records at a verified 30 FPS in D1 resolution allowing completely smooth playback with continuous motion in order to ensure every detail is captured.
Scan N' View ConnectivityScan N' View is here and with it comes one-click remote setup! Scan N' View is new quick connect technology in the Q-See QT View app that allows you to easily connect to your DVR for instant live viewing on a smartphone or tablet. This revolutionary new features makes remote monitoring the easiest part of setting up your system. With Q-See’s Scan N’ View quick start feature, connecting your DVR to your favorite mobile device is as easy as taking a picture. Just download the free QT View App, scan the QR code on the DVR and instantly view live video on your device! Never again will you have to deal with cumbersome router settings or confusing port forwarding rules. The app does all the hard work for you, allowing you to connect with just one click.
Remote monitoring from your mobile device is as easy as 1, 2, View!
1. Download the FREE QT View App,
2. Scan the QR code on the DVR and
3. View live video on your device instantly!
Additional Cameras Specifications
1/4” Image SensorExpect reliable images day or night from these ¼” CMOS camera image sensors. The large 1/4” sensors capture and process enough light to accurately produce recorded images with an effective pixel resolution of 648x488
24 Infrared LEDs on each Bullet CameraEach camera comes with 24 premium IR LEDS and is capable of recording up to 50 feet in dark and low light conditions to provide protection day or night.
Weatherproof MetalThe cameras are encased in a weatherproof metal to ensure they withstand prolonged outdoor exposure.
3-Axis Mounting BracketVersatile 3-axis brackets allow each bullet camera to be mounted on almost any surface, such as walls, ceilings or roofs. The brackets’ design prevents vandalism by fully encasing sensitive camera wires and eliminating external exposure
Additional DVR Specifications
High Resolution Viewing OptionsDisplay high-resolution video on any 19” or larger TV or monitor to take full advantage of the security system's clarity with the HDMI® port and included standard HDMI® cable.
Convenient BackupEasily save video files from the surveillance system to a PC, Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive in order to free-up space for new video while retaining important footage.
Navigation MenuA User-friendly interface along with the accompanying mouse makes navigating the system menus a breeze
500GB WD A/V Rated SATA Hard DriveA sturdy Western Digital A/V rated, high-capacity hard drive comes pre-installed for the ultimate reliability. The amount of footage you can save on the hard drive before needing to over-write footage will depend on the recording and resolution settings you select. The system can support a hard drive upgrade of 1 SATA hard drive up to 3TB in size.
Three Customizable Recording ModesWith three recording modes to choose from, the DVR is easily customized to suit your individual surveillance recording needs.
1. Record continuously: Manually start and stop recording
2. Schedule: Trigger recording to start and end at specific times using a daily timer
3. Motion: Trigger recording to start only when motion is detected
1, 4, Auto-sequence Viewing OptionsView 4 cameras at once on a split-screen, or view 1 camera at a time on full screen mode with the option to cycle through each of the cameras at a customizable speed.
Easy Search OptionsTo easily pinpoint an event, this DVR allows you to search recorded video by either time or by a motion detected event.
Additional System Specifications
• 1/4” Clear View CMOS Image Sensor
• 3.6mm Bullet Camera Lens
• 24 IR LEDs on Bullet Cameras
• 3-Axis Mounting Bracket
• BNC Camera Connections
• H.264 video compression
• Live Display Resolution and Frame Rate: 704x480 (30FPS per cam)
• Recording Resolution: D1 704x480
• Frame Rate:120FPS (30 FPS per channel)
• DVR Inputs/Outputs:
- Video In: 4 BNC In
- Video Out: 1BNC, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI®
- RJ-45 Router Connection to enable remote monitoring
- 2 USB ports (1 for backup and 1 for USB mouse)
• DVR Power Supply: DC 12V/3A (Adapter Included)
- 1-Year Q-See Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support
- (1) 4 Channel D1 DVR (QT228)
- (4) 480TVL Bullet Cameras with 3-Axis Brackets (QM4803B)
- (4) 60ft BNC Cables
- (1) 4-way power splitters and camera power adapter
- USB Mouse and Remote
- Standard HDMI® Cable
- CD-Rom with Remote Viewing Software and Manuals
- Power supply for DVR