DescriptionDesigned for personalized flexibility, the HON Voi Laminate Collection features layered work surfaces, practical storage components, versatile materials, and compact footprints for the right mix of functionality and style. Easy-care laminate with square-edge detail resists scratches, stains, and spills. Work surfaces are abrasion-resistant, stain-resistant laminate over durable 1 1/8" solid core, high-performance particleboard. Pieces sold individually. Backed by The HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Rectangular work surface offers an integrated design and broad range of applications from private offices to open-plan areas.
- Easy-care laminate with square-edge detail resists scratches, stains, and spills.
- Work surface is made of abrasion-resistant and stain-resistant laminate over durable, 1-1/8" solid-core, high-performance particleboard. The design also resists warping and features easy cord management.
- 1 flat bracket included. When using the work surface as a bridge, no additional supports are needed. 1 support is required for returns, and 2 supports are required for desks and credenzas. Supports ranging from panels and O-Legs to pedestals are sold separately.
- SCS Indoor Advantage — For products that meet standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|dimensions||1 1/8"H x 60"W x 24"D|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage; BIFMA level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||3|
|total recycled content||69|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|for what kinds of tasks||training; writing|
|furniture edge type||square|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|number of drawers||0|
|pullout keyboard and mouse tray||no|
|raised monitor shelf||no|
|total number of shelves||0|
|workspace type||small or shared|
|worksurface size||1 1/8"H x 60"W x 24"D|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability