Shell Education Summer Blast Activity Book, Getting Ready For Second Grade Item # 786502
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep kids learning over summer vacation with this helpful parent resource. It's filled with activities that cover a broad range of subjects, as well as helpful suggestions on how you can further your child's learning outside the classroom.
- Parent resource book provides 9 weeks of cross-curricular activities designed to help prepare your child for the upcoming school year.
- Theme-based units offer age-appropriate activities that build skills in language arts, math, reading, writing, science and social studies.
- Each unit contains critical thinking puzzles and an art-based activity for further exploration.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Parent Guide contains helpful tips for fostering learning at home, including science labs, book suggestions, as well as recommended websites and apps.
- Recommended for children ages 6 to 8.
|age recommendation||6 - 8 years|
|number of pages||128|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||summer learning; teaching resources|