This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Netgear® WAC104 Dual-Band Wireless Access Point, WAC104-100NAS Item # 787033
The dual-band, high-throughput design of this wireless access point makes it a great choice for both small businesses and home offices. An easy-to-use interface allows you to connect and get going right away.
- Wireless-AC technology delivers ultra-fast throughput.
- Compatible with virtually all Wi-Fi-enabled devices, such as most smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Dual-band design delivers speeds of up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz wavelengths and up to 867Mpbs on 5GHz wavelengths.
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet port allows wired connectivity.
- WPA-PSK security function helps protect against cyber intrusions.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) pass-through capability. Ensures that only authorized users will be able to access the network.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||7 9/16"H x 9 3/8"W x 3 7/8"D|
|form factor||Desktop; Standalone; Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||5 GHz; 2.40 GHz|
|maximum data transfer rate||1.2 Mbps|
|Number of External Antennas||2|
|operating system compatibility||Linux|
|package contents||Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point; Ethernet Cable; Installation Guide; Power Adapter, Localized to Country of Sale; Warranty/Support information card|
|plug and play||yes|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||13.44 oz|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.17 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
NETGEAR Small Business 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (WAC104)Turbo-charge your Business WiFi with 11ac
The NETGEAR WAC104 is a dual band 802.11ac 1.2Gbps wireless access point for businesses who want superior, rock solid WiFi without breaking the IT budget.
- Simple to configure for Small Office and Home Office deployments
- High performance and superior coverage with external antennas
- Four (4) Ethernet ports for flexible connectivity of multiple wired devices
- WiFi Protected System (WPS) for ease of initial client connectivity
- Standalone Access Point with mesh and AP modes for flexible deployment for Small Office Home Office (SOHO)
- Dual band concurrent access point for ultra-high performance
Rock Solid 802.11ac WiFi
Rock solid WiFi for those of you who don’t need the bells and whistles and simply want fast, dependable, WiFi.
Factory tuned external antennas provide that far reaching signal you’ve been looking for all these years.
One Touch Connectivity
WiFi Protected System (WPS) button allows you to add new wireless clients with a single touch of a button. It doesn’t get much easier than this.
Configuring WiFi should not be rocket science. We made it so easy to configure you’ll feel like a rocket scientist.
Sample Deployment Use Cases
- 802.11ac Wireless AP (WAC104)
- Ethernet cable
- Installation guide
- Power adapter, localized to country of sale
- Warranty/support information card
Physical SpecificationsDesktop standable and wall-mountable
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.43 x 7.14 x 1.59in (239.65 x 181.45 x 40.6mm)
- Weight: 0.84lb (385g)
- Country-specific plug: 12V/1.5A (18W)
- 1.5 Amp power adapter
- Power consumption: 8.1W (maximum)
- Desktop standable
- Wall mountable
Interface and Indicators
- Physical Interfaces
- Four (4) 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45) port with Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X)
- Power, WPS, WiFi, LAN Activity
- Default Reset