Warbirds 2012 (MAC), Download Version Item # 788209
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
WarBirds 2012 is a brand new version of the world famous World War II combat flying, single player, and Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) simulation game with a new graphics engine, new special effects, new explosions, new aircraft, and more!
- Over 20 flight training missions
- 12 instant action missions from Bomber Ambush to Rear Gunner action
- Free Flight mode where the player can pick from 5 different combat modes: Air to Air, Free Flight, Target Drones, Bomber Ambush, and Ground Attack.
- 15 different geographic terrains.
- Over 120 different aircraft, from Spad VII to the F-86 Sabre Jet
- Three levels of pilot expertise: Rookie, Veteran, or the highly skilled Ace. Enjoy WarBirds 2012 as an arcade game or as a simulation.
- Historical accuracy and remarkable detail. Remarkable historical accuracy and attention to detail that has made the WarBirds series one of the most visually impressive war sims ever.
- A Wealth of Options. Players can choose from countless online scenarios, modes and options that gives WarBirds a stunningly deep playing experience. Pick from an array of WWII aircraft, each with its entirely unique combat characteristic and “personality,” making each game a new experience.
- Special Bonus! Players can also experience World War II combat in the Armored Assault simulation and World War I aerial combat in Dawn of Aces, both included in WarBirds 2012 as bonus games.
- 30-day FREE trial in the aerial combat MMOG where players can compete in air-to-air action against other real players in online combat and join online squadrons. They can go on raids with their squadron mates and participate in reenactments of many of the great air battles of World War II. Online WarBirds can be found at www.Totalsims.com. Players can learn how to fly historical aircraft, get FREE online flight training from live instructor pilots, and learn how to survive in a simulated combat environment with real combat flying skill in WarBirds 2012.
|additional requirements||64MB VRAM (Intel® GMA chipsets supported); 33.6 Kbps modem or faster and internet service provider account required for internet access. Broadband internet service recommended.² ²User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges.; Mouse and keyboard ¹Administrator privileges are required to properly install the on Mac® OS X.|
|brand name||WD Encore Software, LLC|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||1578878 KB|
|memory requirements||512MB RAM|
|minimum hard disk space||1.5GB free hard drive space|
|minimum processor compatibility||Macintosh® OS X 10.5 or Higher¹, Intel® Core™ Solo processor 1.5GHz or faster|
|operating system compatibility||OS X Intel|
|publisher||WD Encore Software, LLC|