Warbirds Red Baron 2012 (MAC), Download Version Item # 788974
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
WARBIRDS RED BARON 2012
The Battle in the Sky during the Great War, World War I, 1914-1918
Experience fast-flying combat aerial fights across the embattled skies of Europe during World War I! WarBirds: Red Baron 2012 features an enhanced graphic system – better terrains, detailed aircraft, more special effects and bigger explosions!
Take to the skies as a fighter pilot in the deadly aerial battles of World War I. Search for the Red Baron and strive to be the best aviator in the world to earn the title of the “World's Greatest Fighter Pilot” of WW I. Red Baron 2012 is a graphically excellent, historically correct, and exciting simulation game for arcade, realistic, and expert players.
- Campaign Mission of WW I from 1914 to 1918. Thousands of randomized missions - no two missions are the same
- Training, Instant Action, Campaign and Multiplayer Missions.
- Fly aircraft, airships, (Zeppelins), defend in anti-aircraft guns, and drive trucks or armored vehicles to take enemy territory and accomplish your missions.
- Real world topography of the battle area of Europe where WWI took place.
- 10 authentic WWI airplanes.
- Authentic sounds and vintage photographs included in the game.
- Ability to play MMOG online with hundreds of other live players around the world. Free 14 Day Online account on www.TotalSims.com.
|additional requirements||64MB VRAM (DirectX® Compatible) Video Card; 33.6 Kbps modem or faster and internet service provider account required for internet access. Broadband internet service recommended.² ²User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges.|
|brand name||WD Encore Software, LLC|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||1963346 KB|
|minimum hard disk space||2GB free hard drive space|
|minimum processor compatibility||Macintosh® OS X 10.5 or Higher¹, Intel® Core™ Solo processor 1.5GHz or faster|
|operating system compatibility||OS X Intel|
|publisher||WD Encore Software, LLC|