This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
The VS230 projector offers essential business features at a truly affordable price. With a portable design and fast, easy setup, this versatile performer gets you up and running in no time, whether you're presenting in the conference room or across town. Offering 3x Brighter Colors than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, compelling presentations. The VS230 delivers great image quality, plus 2800 lumens of color brightness and 2800 lumens of white brightness.
- Compact, lightweight design with essential business features. Portable for presentations in the conference room or across town.
- 3LCD, 3-chip technology for quality images. 3x brighter colors with 2800 lumens of color brightness and 2800 lumens of white brightness. Ensures bright, compelling presentations.
- HDMI digital connectivity. Provides brilliant HD-quality audio/video with just one cable. Compatible with laptops, Blu-ray and media players.
- Simple Setup Suite gives you fast, easy connection. Get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments, USB plug-and-play for instant projection, and quick controls like sleep mode and Instant Off.
- Includes remote control, batteries, user manual CD, power cord, VGA cable and software CD.
|average lamp life||6000 hours|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Part 15B Class B (DoC); UL60950-1 2nd edition (cTUVus Mark); CES-003 Class B; CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 (cTUVus Mark)|
|Color Supported||16.77 Million Colors|
|contrast ratio||Up to 10,000:1|
|dimensions||3.1 x 11.6 x 9.0|
|eco-label/standard||RoHS cpmpliant; SmartWay|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||6000 Hour|
|form factor||Ceiling Mountable|
|Horizontal Keystone Correction||-30°/+30°|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|Input Scan Format||1080p|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Lamp Power||200 W|
|Low Mode Brightness||2100 lm|
|maximum diagonal image size||29.17 ft|
|Maximum Lens Aperture||F/1.44|
|maximum projection distance||29.16 feet|
|maximum resolution||800 x 600 (SVGA)|
|Minimum Diagonal Image Size||23"|
|Minimum Projection Distance||34.60"|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|native resolution||800 x 600 (SVGA)|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||5000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|number of speakers||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||283 W|
|Output Scan Format||576p|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|ports||1 HDMI; 2 RCA; 2 USB; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling; Rear|
|projector weight||5.1 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|Speaker Output Mode||Mono|
|Speaker Output Power||2 W|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Standby Power Consumption||240 mW|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-30°/+30°|
|Video Signal Format||NTSC; SECAM; PAL|
|Video Signal Standard||EDTV|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.29 lb|
|white brightness (white light output)||2800 lumens|
|Zoom Type||Digital Zoom|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability