DescriptionThe Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 with Acoustic Clarity Technology is truly a leap in voice conferencing technology. It's the world's first conference phone that automatically adapts to each meeting environment, providing high fidelity voice clarity for all participants. With the SoundStation VTX 1000, conference call participants can speak at a normal, natural conversation level and be heard clearly from up to 20-feet away from the microphone - even in large conference rooms. And, when two SoundStation VTX 1000 conference phones connect on opposite ends of a call, the phones automatically connect in VTX Wideband mode, resulting in extraordinary fidelity. SoundStation VTX 1000 is the voice platform for the future. No wonder Polycom is the #1 choice in conference phones, worldwide.
- Wideband connection delivers amazing high-fidelity reception. When connected to another wideband-capable conference phone, the VTX 1000 will pick up the full range of the human speech spectrum, making every voice, word and syllable as clear and lifelike as if you were in the same room. And you can experience the ease and clarity of wideband conferencing by plugging into an ordinary analog phone line.
- Advanced mics — speak naturally from 20 feet away. The VTX 1000 automatically adapts to the demands of your meeting environment, allowing everyone to easily hear and be heard…even in rooms as large as 30 feet x 30 feet. The 3 built-in cardioid microphones are so sophisticated, you will be able to roam up to 20 feet from the mic, speak naturally and still come through loud and clear on the other end of the line. Noise-reduction technology automatically minimizes the distractions caused by fans, projectors, PCs and air-conditioning units.
- Download upgrades…to protect your investment. This phone provides a unique feature by allowing you to download new software by simply dialing a number on your keypad. By adding upgrades as they become available, you can take advantage of future advancements and applications without having to buy a new phone.
- Full-duplex technology lets conversations flow freely. Polycom's patented full-duplex Acoustic Clarity Technology™ allows sound to travel continuously in both directions, so parties can speak and hear each other at the same time…without the echoes, "howling" and clipped sentences that can disrupt your conversation. Acoustic Clarity Technology conditions speech signals for maximum intelligibility, making conversation even more natural.
- 360° coverage means you never miss a word. The 3 super-sensitive mics combine with a robust speaker to deliver razor-sharp 360° coverage, so you can move about the room as you speak or listen and never miss a moment of the conversation.
- Automatic microphone selection reduces interference. "Smart" microphone mixing technology ensures that only the mic nearest the speaker is on, reducing noise from around the room and helping alleviate that annoying "in the well" sound that plagues some conference phones.
- Supports Call Waiting/Caller ID† for added convenience. The VTX 1000 will allow you to use both Call Waiting and Caller ID if your local telephone company provides those services for conferencing units.
- Expandable! Optional extension mics (sold separately) broaden room coverage. With 2 optional cardioid extension microphones, everyone can easily hear and be heard in a room as large as 54 feet x 40 feet. An optional subwoofer (sold separately) picks up the lower ranges of the human voice for sound that's clearer and more lifelike, even when wideband is not available.
- Easy-to-use keypad saves valuable space. The integrated 12-key keypad eliminates the need for bulky added equipment and is laid out like a standard touch-tone phone…so it's easy to maneuver from your very first call. Functions include mute, hold, redial and volume control.
- †Call Waiting/Caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
|Buttons & Keys Type||Conference Button; Hold Button; Menu Button; Mute Button; On/Off Button; Redial Button; Volume Control|
|Features||Call Waiting; Echo Cancellation|
|model name||VTX 1000|
|Number of Analog Phone Lines||1|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Number of Phone Line (RJ-11) Ports||1|
|Phone Line (RJ-11)||Yes|
|Product Name||SoundStation VTX 1000 Conference Telephone|
|Product Type||Conference Phone|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||1|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability