- Fights H1N1, MRSA, E. coli, HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella when used as directed.
- 3x the cleaning power to remove lime scale, rust stains and organic soil.
- Cleans as it disinfects.
From the Manufacturer|
In a Nutshell:
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes toilets and urinals
- Thick acid formula coats entire bowl
- Kills E. coli, Staph, and other common pathogens
- Angled spout to target hard-to-reach areas
- Ideal for public, office, and hospital restrooms
Thick Formula Coats Entire BowlProfessional LYSOL Brand Advanced Deep Cleaning Toilet Bowl Cleaner removes even the toughest stains while disinfecting and deodorizing. This thick acid formula sticks to toilet bowls and urinals and starts working by dissolving stubborn stains on contact.
Cleans and DisinfectsLysol kills 99.9 percent of common bacteria, including Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Shigella dysenteriae, and Staphlyococcus aureus. It also eliminates hepatitis A, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), poliovirus type 1, and rotavirus WA. It's safe for plumbing and septic tanks, and cleans and disinfects both above and below the water line.
Angled Spout for Hard-to-Reach AreasThis bottle is easy to use in urinals and toilets of all sizes. It has an angled spout to target hard-to-reach areas, especially under the rim. Simply squeeze to release a small amount of cleaner, coating all areas. Allow cleaner to sit for at least 10 minutes then brush the entire bowl or urinal and flush.
Lysol for Office, Professional, and Industrial FacilitiesBecause germs, dirt, and odors never take a break, rely on Professional Lysol for disinfection, cleaning, and odor control products. From break rooms and kitchens to restrooms and laboratories, Lysol has you covered.
Package ContentsProfessional LYSOL Brand Advanced Deep Cleaning Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 32-ounce bottle (Pack of 12).
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability