National Public Seating Hardboard Stools With Backs, 24"H, Gray, Set Of 4 Item # 796235
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A chair you can lean back in for comfort during extended use
- Overall Dimensions: 37 - 39"H x 14"W x 15"D. 24" seat height is an excellent size for 36" tables.
- Weight capacity tested to support 300 lb.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Seat construction resists chipping or cracking. Features a 14"-diameter seat with an inset masonite board secured by 8 rivets.
- Backrest adjusts up/down and forward/back for maximum comfort.
- Heavy-duty, 18-gauge steel tubing provides a sturdy foundation. 5/8"-diameter foot rings are welded to each leg by 4 contact points to ensure rigidity.
- Non-marring polypropylene glides help protect the floor when moving the stool.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Save time – no assembly required.
|adjustable foot ring||no|
|brand name||National Public Seating|
|dimensions||37 - 39"H x 14"W x 15"D|
|manufacturer||National Public Seating|
|seat material||fiberboard; metal|
|seat size||14" x 14"|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|weight capacity||300 lb|
|Show More ▾|