Pellets Inc. Owl Traditional Pellet Classroom Kit, 3" x 19 1/2", Grades 2-12 Item # 796268
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Everything needed for owl pellet activities
- Kit includes everything needed for owl pellet activities. Includes food web, vole skeleton and bone sorting chart posters, 15 large owl pellets and a teacher's guide with background information, suggested teaching strategies, a laboratory guide, projects, skull keys and references.
- Helps students learn about owls and their eating habits.
- Heat-sterilized pellets promote safe use.
- Individually wrapped to guard against damage.
- For students in grades 2 through 12.
|age recommendation||7 - 18 years|
|brand name||Pellets Inc.|
|grade||2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|size||3" x 19 1/2"|