- Required for healthcare providers to bill a patient's insurance company for reimbursement of medical claims.
- CMS-1500 (version 02/12) replaces form (version 08/05). Providers should check with their payer and/or clearinghouses to determine which version they will accept.
- Forms must adhere to strict printing standards that govern the layout, paper and ink.
- Each form must have accurate content and conform to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Developed in conjunction with all the governing agencies, including the National Uniform Claim Committee (NUCC), the National Uniform Billing Committee (NUBC), the CMS Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Health and Human Services Agency, and the American Hospital Association.
- 20-lb paper with OCR "dropout" red ink for greater scanning accuracy.
- Available in laser, continuous and snap-apart format.
- Corresponding envelopes sold separately.
|number of parts||1|
|Ecolabel||SFI Certified Sourcing|
|manufacturer||TFP Data Systems|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability