- Home /
- Product Details
- Provides grade-specific instruction to build fundamental skills in sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, word consciousness and general editing.
- Covers 1 concept each week in a series of micro workshops.
- Features an anthology of 14 full-color short texts and 6 informational trade books by popular nonfiction authors to enhance your students' learning experience.
- Receive access to a companion website with assessment tools and videos.
- Contains a 192-page spiral-bound Teacher's Guide.
- Inspired by CCSS, TEKS and VSOL.
- For students in 4th grade.
|age recommendation||9 years|
|number of pages||0|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability