Belkin Pro Series VGA Monitor Extension Cable Item # 800029
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This VGA/SVGA Monitor Extension Cable from Belkin provides six feet of additional operating length between your computer and your Super VGA monitor cable with high-density DB15 connectors. It delivers excellent conductivity and a long-lasting, premium cable design.
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
Belkin's PRO Series VGA Monitor Extension Cable extends the length of any existing Super VGA monitor cable with high-density DB15 connectors.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time
- Flextec™ cable jacket is very durable and extremely flexible for use in tight areas
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze
- Quality assured with the Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- 24k gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and no data loss
- 28AWG, stranded, tinned-copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
- Aluminum undermold shield helps to meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors
|Cable Characteristic||Thumbscrews, stranded|
|Cable Type||Display extension cable|
|Connector on First End||1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - female|