This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP 12C Financial Calculator, Platinum Edition Item # 800686
Handles complex financial calculations with ease
- Includes more than 120 built-in functions. Lets you calculate mortgages, balloon payments, depreciation, bond yields and more. Compute time value of money for savings, loans, leasing, amortization schedules, price and yield of bonds, cash flows, date arithmetic, depreciations and percentages.
- Features a 99-step memory capacity lets you program repetitive calculations. Saves time and effort.
- Uses efficient RPN logic.
- Compact design — 3.14"H x 5.07"W x 0.6"D. Batteries and a case are included.
- The Platinum edition has all the same features as the HP12C standard, plus a 400-step program memory, RPN and Algebraic entry modes and more than 130 built-in functions.
|Operations/Functionality||Time and Date Management: Date arithmetic; Editing Features:Undo; Backspace keys; Business/Finance Features:TVM (loans, savings and leasing); Amortization; Bond price and yield to maturity; Cash flow analysis NPV; IRR; Memory for up to 80 cash flows; SL, DB, SOYD depreciation methods; % change; % of total; Statistical Functions:Cumulative statistical analysis; Standard deviation, mean, weighted mean; Linear regression; Forecasting, correlation coefficient; Total, Sx, Sx2, Sy, Sy2, Sxy2|
|Number of Display Lines||1|
|last digit erase||no|
|Battery Size Supported||Button Cell|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Battery Life||2 Year|
|Additional Information||CPU: 6502; Mode Selection:Reverse Polish Notation; Algebraic; Programming; Finance; Statistic|
|Number of Display Digits||10|
|package contents||12c Platinum Financial Calculator; Battery; User Manual; Anniversary Edition Leather Pouch; Solutions Handbook|
|Product Name||12c Platinum Financial Calculator|
|numeric memory capacity||20 numbers|
|number of characters per line||10|
|cash flow function||IRR; NPV|
|Calculator Features||Power OFF Memory Protection; Auto Power Off|
|number of lines in display||1|
|dimensions||3.14"H x 5.07"W x 0.6"D|
|interest rate conversions||yes|
|linear regression function||yes|
|number of functions||130|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||12c Platinum|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I ordered Hondros', Using the HP 12c "The Basics". THe workbook is easy to use and read and answers questions you are going to have.
Hondros # 866-84Learn
I was so used to using my 10BII I had to make sure I was comfortable with the 12c.
Hoep that helps