DescriptionZoom ahead of the class with amazing image quality.The perfect tool for a dynamic learning environment, the Epson DC-20 makes it easy to display books, experiments and 3D objects, making lessons more interactive and enjoyable. Write annotations over live images quickly and easily by connecting a computer mouse directly to the camera - no computer necessary. The DC-20 also features a large imaging sensor, ensuring high-quality, clear images in any light. Students can see the finest details with the powerful 12x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom. Use the included microscope adapter to simultaneously share microscopic events with the entire class. The DC-20 also features 30 frames-per-second video (at full resolution) to display your lessons with smooth performance and minimal delay. Record classroom lessons with the DC-20's camera and built-in microphone. Take advantage of the included software to upload and post what you've captured to popular websites, such as YouTube® or SchoolTube®, for students who have missed a lesson or want to review lesson materials1. With innovative teaching tools, advanced connectivity, and a compact, durable design, the DC-20 is an ideal fit in any classroom.
; DC-20 Document Camera; AC Power Adapter with Cord; USB Cable; Application Software CD; Remote Control; 2 2 AA Batteries; VGA Cable; Microscope Adapter; User's Guide CD; Quick Start Guide
|Additional Information||Exposure: Auto; Brightness: Auto; White Balance: Auto; Upper: White LED x 2; Brightness: 250 lx or above; Image Rotation: ±90 degrees; Effective pixels: 1920 x 1080, 2 megapixels; Internal Memory: 1 GB internal, SD card slot, USB flash drive port|
|Aperture Range||f/3.4 to 5|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Interfaces/Ports||1 x VGA Out; 1 x Video In; 1 x HDMI -; 1 x Type A USB; 1 x Type B USB; 1 x Microphone|
|Product Name||DC-20 Document Camera|
|Product Type||Document Camera|
|sensor type||0.37" Color CMOS|
|Video Signals||Composite Video; RGB|
|Video System||NTSC; PAL|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
Epson DC-20 Document Camera
Zoom Ahead of the Class with Amazing Image Quality.
The perfect tool for a dynamic learning environment, the Epson DC-20 makes it easy to display books, experiments and 3D objects, resulting in engaging interactive lessons. Write annotations over live images quickly and easily by connecting a computer mouse directly to the camera — no computer necessary. The DC-20 also features a large sensor, ensuring high-quality, clear images. Students can see the finest details with the powerful 12x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom. Use the included microscope adapter to simultaneously share microscopic events with the entire class. The DC-20 also features 30 frames-per-second video (at full resolution) to display your lessons with smooth performance and no delay. Record classroom lessons with the DC-20’s camera and built-in microphone. Take advantage of the included software to upload and post what you’ve captured to popular websites, such as YouTube® or SchoolTube,® for students who have missed a lesson or are taking a class remotely.1 With innovative teaching tools, advanced connectivity, and a compact, durable design, the DC-20 is an ideal fit in any classroom.
- Deliver powerful lessons with amazing detail — 12x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom
- Remarkable image quality — large optical sensor provides sharp, clear images
- Future-ready connectivity — HDMI digital connectivity for high-quality video content
- Record and share audio/video lessons — built-in microphone and included software
- Annotate over live images, without a computer — simply connect a computer mouse
- Share microscopic events with the whole class — microscope adapter included
- Capture, store and present images — via 1GB internal memory, SD card slot or USB flash drive port
The perfect partner to Epson projectors — the best-selling projectors in the world
Epson understands education and has a solution no matter what your teaching scenario. Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low total cost of ownership. From long-throw projectors designed for traditional educational settings to ultra-short-throw, interactive, and all-in-one solutions built for progressive classrooms, Epson has the model made for you.
Auto-select output resolution (1080p/720p/SXGA/WXGA/XGA) for easy setup and perfect images every time
The DC-20 automatically detects the native aspect ratio of Epson projectors and selects the output resolution to match. It is capable of displaying 1080p, 720p, SXGA, WXGA and XGA resolutions.
Amazing image quality and performance
- Large optical sensor for crisp, clear images
- 12x optical zoom plus 10x digital zoom for ultra-sharp detail and clear magnification
- 30-frames-per-second video at full resolution for ultra-smooth video performance and no delay
Higher quality images with new large sensor
The DC-20 features a large, highly efficient imaging sensor that captures more light per pixel. As a result, you get brighter images with amazing quality and detail.
Advanced application software included (PC and Mac® compatible)
- Make annotations over live and captured images
- Make time-lapse movies to demonstrate activities such as the growth of plants, organic processes and more
- Easily upload your videos to popular education websites like YouTube® and SchoolTube®1
- Tag captured images/videos for easy file management and organization
Compact, foldable design
The DC-20’s sleek, compact design makes it ideal for space-constrained classrooms or for summertime storage.
The included remote control makes it easy to operate your DC-20 and your Epson projector, while still walking freely around the classroom.
Fast setup with advanced connectivity and flexible teaching tools
- Versatile connectivity including:
– USB and VGA for easy connection to a PC/Mac
– HDMI, VGA and Composite for easy connection to a projector
– SD card slot and USB flash drive port
– Microphone input to connect your external microphone to record audio
- 12" x 17" capture area makes it easy to display two full pages
- Simultaneously display live and captured images using the Split Screen function
- Microscope adapter included — connects to any standard microscope eye-piece to share a magnified image with the entire class
- Capture, store and present images with 1GB internal memory, SD card slot or USB flas drive port
Built-in SD card slot2
(Microscope not included)
Write or draw over live images simply by connecting your USB computer mouse to the DC-20.
- One touch AV recording
- Built-in microphone to record audio with video, or plug in your own external microphone
- Great positioning flexibility and stability
- Camera head rotates ±90 degrees to capture many angles
– Can also be used as a webcam to capture students, notes on the whiteboard, and more
- Intuitive buttons and icons — for easy navigation and control
Rotating camera head
Great positioning flexibility
Intuitive buttons and icons
Durable design with security features
- Robust metal arm
- Kensington® lock support, built-in security bar and mounting holes for added peace of mind
• RoHS compliant
• Recyclable product3
• Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner4
1 Direct upload feature available on PC only.
2 SD card not included.
3 See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
4 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
EPSON is a registered trademark, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. SmartWay is a service mark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2012 Epson America, Inc. 7/12
|DC-06 Document Camera||DC-11 Document Camera||DC-20 Document Camera|
|Zoom||4x digital||8x digital||12x optical, 10x digital|
|Output Resolution (max.)||XGA||SXGA||1080p|
|Frame Rate||15 fps||30 fps||30 fps|
|Connectivity (output)||USB||USB, VGA, Composite||USB, VGA, HDMI, Composite|
|Capture Area||10.7" x 14.3"||11.7" x 16.5"||11.7" x 16.5"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability