BroadCam Streaming Video Server, Download Version Item # 801499
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
BroadCam is an easy to use video streamer designed to broadcast live video using a webcam (or other camera) and microphone. It will stream most pre-recorded video files in formats such as a DivX avi files, Windows asf and wmv files, or cam-corder. BroadCam handles the audio and video stream compression, player format negotiation, bandwidth adjustment and serving over the Internet.
BroadCam streams will play directly from a users web browser. It is ideal for companies to broadcast internal and external video announcements, as well as lecturers, teachers or webmasters who would like to quickly and easily setup to broadcast video over the internet. BroadCam can also be used to monitor cameras in different locations, making it an useful and inexpensive security tool.
- Video and audio can be streamed live from a camera and microphone connected to the server
- Load any number of pre-recorded video files.
- Stream any video file format (as long as Windows Media Player can play the file)
- Broadband and Dial-up streams are provided for your viewers and specific compression settings can be set for both.
- Camera output can stream via video and via jpg images.
- Wide range of browsers can be used to view the output, including those on Mac and Linux systems.
- Monitor multiple cameras sources from the one location (used as a security tool).
- Professional version allows you to display alternate banners with a specified click thru URL to promote your company or to generate advertising income for your broadcasts.
|additional requirements||Broadband Internet Connection 64kbps or above.|
|brand name||NCH Software|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||553 KB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows 98; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Business x64|