Thinking Kids® Super Skill Powers, Grade 3 Item # 803361
Help kids hone their math and language skills into super powers with this interactive workbook. Students earn stickers with each completed task, so they can build their own superhero when they've finished the workbook!
- Interactive activities teach kids essential math and language arts skills.
- Assessments help monitor progress.
- Students earn motivational stickers by mastering skills. Mask, cape, shield and clothing stickers allow children to create their own custom superhero.
- Lessons include multiplication, division, the 4 operations, time, fractions, grammar, parts of speech, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation.
- Designed for students in grade 3.
|age recommendation||8 - 9 years|
|book title||Super Skill Powers|
|brand name||Thinking Kids|
|educational content||general mathematics; language|
|number of pages||256|
|size||1/2"H x 10 15/16"W x 8 7/16"D|
|subject||language arts; math|
|Show More ▾|