Scholastic Every Child A Super Reader By Pam Allyn And Ernest Morrell, Kindergarten - Grade 5 Item # 803397
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Give your students the tools they need to develop essential literacy skills and become self-reliant "super readers." This book includes lessons for each of the 7 strengths and videos that show you how to cultivate them in your classroom.
- Learn how to help students develop specific traits needed to become confident readers. 7 key strengths include belonging, curiosity, kindness, friendship, confidence, courage and hope.
- Includes reading and writing lesson ideas and embedded videos to help you build each strength.
- Helps your class meet speaking and listening standards.
- Supports the Allyn's LitCamps curriculum.
- Ideal for students in kindergarten through 5th grade.
|age recommendation||5 - 10 years|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade|
|number of pages||208|
|size||7 3/8" x 9"|