WD My Passport™ Ultra 2TB Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0/2.0, Black Item # 806588
Trusted to safeguard your private files
- Add an extra layer of security with an optional password that activates 256-bit hardware encryption. Combines with Western Digital Backup.
- Formatted for Windows; reformatting is required for Mac.
- Features USB 3.0 interface for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet is fully compatible with USB 2.0 systems.
- Large capacity to store and back-up your files. Access your files anytime — either at home or away.
- Maximum data transfer speed of 5Gbps.
- Compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 8.
|device connector type||USB 3.0|
|dimensions||.83"H x 3.21W x 4.33"D|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|manufacturer||Western Digital Corporation|
|maximum data transfer rate||5 Gbps|
|model||My Passport Ultra 2TB Black|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8|
|storage capacity||2 TB|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Secure and dependable, My Passport Ultra can be trusted to safeguard your private files. Set an optional password, that only you know, to activate 256-bit hardware encryption to add an extra layer of security. Combined with WD Backup, our most powerful backup software yet, it's easier than ever to have a backup plan that fits your life.
Available in four attractive colors and 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 3TB and 4TB capacities, My Passport Ultra offers flexible backup options, 256-bit hardware-based data encryption and a three-year limited warranty.
*A Dropbox account is required for cloud backup. Cloud services may be changed, terminated or interrupted at any time and may vary by country.
Check out accessories to outfit your My Passport Ultra with soft carrying cases and the newest splash of color — WD Grip Pack.
|Serial Transfer Rate Serial Bus Transfer Rate (USB 3.0)||5 Gb/s (Max)|
|Metric Height||20.96 mm|
|Metric Depth||110.07 mm|
|Metric Width||81.57 mm|
|Metric Weight||0.23 kg|
|Temperature (Metric) Operating||5° C to 35° C|
|Temperature (Metric) Non-operating||-20° C to 65° C|