Learning Resources® GeoSafari® Motorized Solar System, 13 1/2"H x 10"W x 6 1/2"D, Grades 3-12 Item # 811322
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Introduces students to the fascinating world of astronomy
- Motorized construction moves all 9 planets around the sun, so kids can see their distance and orbits. Base is labeled with planetary longitude marks to help ensure proper positioning.
- Central tower and planetary supports are black, helping create an immersive experience when the lights are turned off.
- Includes a star dome with the major constellations marked to create a planetarium sky.
- 1,000-hour bulb helps ensure long-lasting use.
- Designed for students in grade 3 to grade 12.
- Powered by 4 C batteries or an AC adapter (batteries and adapter sold separately).
|age recommendation||8 - 17 years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|size||13 1/2"H x 10"W x 6 1/2"D|