HP Business Z34c 34" LED LCD Monitor - 21:9 - 8 ms Item # 812793
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Raise the bar with the HP Z Display Z34c Ultra Wide Curved Display-34 diagonal inches of an elegant, immersive, curved visual and audio experience with enhanced peripheral readability for your workstation, PC, and mobile device content.
|diagonal screen size||34 in.|
|Adjustable Display Height||Yes|
|native resolution||3440 x 1440|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; TÜV; RoHS; TCO Certified Displays 6.0; WEEE; China Energy Label (CEL); REACH|
|typical response time||8 ms|
|Product Name||Z Display Z34c 34-inch Ultra Wide Curved Display|
|monitor brightness||350 cd/m2|
|Adjustable Display Angle||Yes|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|dimensions||14.7" x 37.4" x 3.7"|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178°|
|ports||1 DisplayPort; 1 HDMI|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|On / Off Switch||Yes|
|Show More ▾|
86.36 cm (34")
WQHD (3440 x 1440 @ 60 Hz)
3000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
14 ms gray to gray (Without overdrive); 8 ms gray to gray (With overdrive)
178° horizontal; 178° vertical
Raise the bar with the HP Z Display Z34c Ultra Wide Curved Display—34 diagonal inches of an elegant, immersive, curved visual and audio experience with enhanced peripheral readability for your workstation, PC, and mobile device content.
Move beyond a traditional dual-display setup and enhance your visual perception with a single, thin, ultra-high resolution curved display that increases your field of vision with a 21:9 aspect ratio.
Mirror your smart phone or tablet content to the super-sized screen through an MHL connection that also keeps your devices charged and ready to go.h1 Picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture allow you to view device and PC feeds at the same time.
Maximize your media with wide viewing angles for a complete visual experience, and get lost in the audio with front-facing DTS surround sound. The included remote controls the display and navigates between your device feeds.
Discover stellar front of screen presentation from 8-bit color depth, 110 ppi and 98.8% sRGB color gamut. Low reflection and distortion help ensure consistent imagery across the screen.
Get a more expansive view of your projects, documents, data, and media from the super-high 3440 x 1440 WQHDf2 resolution that puts more pixels on screen.
Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a one-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranties, select optional HP Care Pack Services.f3
- Display size (diagonal)
- 86.36 cm (34")
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (native)
- WQHD (3440 x 1440 @ 60 Hz)
- Pixel pitch
- 0.232 mm
- 350 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio
- 3000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
- View angle
- 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time
- 14 ms gray to gray (Without overdrive); 8 ms gray to gray (With overdrive)
- Product color
- Black bezel, silver stand and white in the back
- Tilt and swivel angle
- Tilt: -5 to +25°; Swivel: ±180°
- Display features
- Plug and Play; Anti-glare; Low Haze; User programmable; Language selection; On-screen controls; LED Backlights
- Physical security
- Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
- Input connector
- 2 HDMI (One HDMI port is also an MHL input); 1 DisplayPort 1.2 (with HDCP support)
- 1 Audio in
- Audio Input with integrated 6W per channel, L and R, DTS certified speakers
- 21.63 lb
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 37.44 x 3.7 x 14.73 in
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)
- 37.44 x 7.76 x 18.79 in
- Power consumption
- 150 W (maximum), 93 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 95°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Mercury-free display backlights; Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen
- What's in the box
- AC power cord; External power supply (150W); DisplayPort cable; HDMI cable; OSD Remote Control; CD (includes user guide, warranty, drivers); HP Display Assistant software
- Protected by HP, including a 1-year standard limited warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts that extend your protection beyond the standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 MHL 2.0 port will charge a MHL compatible smart phone and tablet battery. Includes a DisplayPort to HDMI dongle to increase connect flexibility. Requires the smart phone or tablet to be enabled for MHL or have an HDMI dongle to connect to the monitor. See your mobile device specifications. f2 High-definition content required. f3 Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.