This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox Phaser 4622DT Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop Item # 813286
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provides high-speed printing for your office or home
- USB and parallel interfaces for simple connectivity.
- Prints up to 27 pages per minute (ppm) in black.
- Up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution for crisp images.
- Compatible with a variety of media. Prints on letter, legal, executive, A4, A5, A6 and B5 sizes with support for paper from 3 1/2" x 5 13/16" to 8 1/2" x 14", as well as C5, DL, Com 9, Com 10 and Monarch envelopes.
- Fully enclosed 250-sheet paper tray with a single-sheet manual feed slot.
- 40,000 sheet monthly volume.
- 32MB of built-in memory for improved print speeds. Expandable to 288MB (additional memory sold separately).
- Compatible with select PCs and Macs.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|automatic document feeder capacity||1200 sheets|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|maximum black and white print speed||65 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||275,000 pages per month|
|media type||Plain Paper; Thick Paper; Light Paper; Card Stock; Heavy Media; Rough Paper; Label; Envelope; Letterhead; Pre-punched Paper; Archive Paper; Transparency; Recycled Paper; Bond Paper|
|number of colors||1|
|package contents||Phaser 4622 Monochrome Laser Printer; Toner cartridge (13,000 page capacity5); Drum Cartridge; Quick Installation Guide; Quick Use Guide; Software, Driver & Documentation CD (User Manual, System Admin. Guide); Power Cable|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac; SPARC|
|power source||AC Supply|
|processor speed||600 MHz|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
- Print: speed up to 65 ppm
- Duty cycle: Up to 275,000 images/month
- Standard paper capacity: 1,200 sheets
- Output capacity: 500 sheets
- Two-sided output: Standard
- Hard drive: Optional 320 GB
- Processor: Dual Core ARM 600 MHz
- Print memory (standard/max): 256 MB / 768 MB
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0 (optional: Wireless 802.11n with WPA 2 Enterprise)
What's in the box
- Toner cartridge (capacity: 10,000 pages1 )
- Drum cartridge (capacity: 80,000 pages2 )
- Power cord
- Software and documentation
The Phaser 4622 printer offers exceptional value, with room to grow.1. 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray (Tray 1)
2. 550-sheet feeder (Tray 2)
3. Port for USB memory devices
4. Automatic Duplexing
5. 500-sheet Finisher with Stapler
6. 4-bin mailbox (not pictured)
7. Wireless Network Adapter
8. 550-sheet feeders (Trays 3 and 4)3
9. 2,000-sheet high-capacity feeder (includes stand). Please note: You cannot add a High Capacity Feeder if more than 4 paper trays are being utilized.
Speed and ProductivityKeep your workplace fast and productive.
In business, you can't miss a beat. The Phaser 4622 gives you the speed and productivity to keep you on task and in control – without sacrificing print quality.
Raise the bar on performance.
With print speeds up to 65 ppm, it's never been easier to keep a productive pace.
Lightning fast output.
As few as 7.8 seconds from the time you press start to your first page view.
The Phaser 4622's Dual core floating point processor makes it possible.
Exceptional sharpness and clarity.
With image quality of up to 1200 x 1200, you'll clearly see the difference with every document.
Meet heavy-duty office demands.
With a monthly duty cycle of up to 275,000 prints, the Phaser 4622 is built to take on whatever your office can dish out.
Keep the peace.
The Phaser 4622 is engineered for exceptionally quiet operation to minimize the impact on busy offices.
Flexibility and Paper Handling
Print your way, every day.
You'll be pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of print options available in the Phaser 4622.
Print on the go.
With native support for Apple Airprint, the Phaser 4622 gives you access to the most widely used mobile print tool available for today's office.
Easy does it.
You'll be up and printing in minutes thanks to the simplified front console and automated setup feature.
Print out of the box.
The Phaser 4622 expands your creativity, allowing you to print on just about everything from transparencies, to cardstock, to envelopes and labels – and more.
Flexible paper options.
A 550-sheet capacity main paper tray can easily accommodate paper sizes from 3.86 x 5.8 inches to full legal size (76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm).
Paper input expands with your needs.
Optional paper trays let you add 550 sheets per tray, or add a 2,000-sheet High Capacity Feeder. Please note: You cannot add a High Capacity Feeder if more than 4 paper trays are being utilized.
The optional 500-sheet finisher gives you added muscle to staple up to 50 sheets automatically. A great way to further extend your office productivity.
Handle complex documents with ease.
Get standard memory capacity of 256 MB or expand to an optional size of 768 MB to meet your growing needs.
Environmental SustainabilityKeep your office lean and green.
The Phaser 4622 truly delivers an affordable office device that works hard for your office while being just as mindful of the world outside of it.
Highly efficient, hassle-free two-sided printing can easily cut your paper consumption in half while saving you time and money.
Reduce paper costs.
Single sheet, N-up printing lets you group multiple pages on a single sheet, so you cut down on paper usage and cost.
Use consumables more efficiently.
Our split consumables mean you replace only what you use – so you get the most out of every user-replaceable component.
Drum out waste.
The Phaser 4622's long-life marking drum is engineered for longer life so you replace it far less – reducing toner waste and cost.
Connectivity and ControlWith the Phaser 4622 in your office, you can achieve total print control across your network.
Connect with ease.
Enjoy built-in support for Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T networks.
Put your Phaser 4622 exactly where you need it with an optional internal wireless support feature.
Desktop print management.
Xerox CentreWare Internet Services and CentreWare Web let you manage key printer features remotely -- right from your desktop.
Proactively monitor and manage your device.
Xerox Device Manager lets you keep track of individual and department-level print usage, allowing you to improve purchasing decisions and resolve printer issues before they become problems.
Document SecurityKeep business-critical data safe.
The Phaser 4622 offers industry-leading document security features that can effectively reduce security risks related to your documents and other office information.
With standard, built-in support for IPv6 and IPsec, the Phaser 4622 implements the most stringent security options available anywhere.
Your eyes only.
The Image Overwrite feature completely removes unneeded data from printer storage so unauthorized users are denied access to sensitive information.
Safeguard active documents.
The Phaser 4622's hard disk encryption protocol is truly state-of-the art, allowing you to protect active documents you save in the printer's memory.
Release documents only when you're ready.
With the device's Secure Print feature, private jobs are held in the print queue until they're released at the device by the job originator.
Employ the optional WPA 2 Enterprise Wi-Fi feature for superior security in wireless workplaces.
|Print speed||up to 65 ppm|
|Duty cycle||Up to 275,000 images/month4|
|First-page-out time, printing||As fast as 7.8 seconds|
|Maximum print resolution||600 x 600 dpi (up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality)|
|Hard drive||Optional 320 GB|
|Processor||Dual Core ARM 600 MHz|
|Print memory (standard/max)||256 MB / 768 MB|
|Connectivity||10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0 (optional: Wireless 802.11n with WPA 2 Enterprise)|
|Page Description Languages (PDL)||Epson, PCL® 5e, PCL® 6, PDF, PostScript 3 emulation|
|Print features||256 levels of halftone (grayscale), Collation, Fit-to-page, N-up, Personal Print, Print Around, Print from USB, Reduce/Enlarge, Scaling, Secure Print, Smart Duplex, Toner saver, Watermarks|
|Standard paper capacity||1200 sheets|
Tray 1 (Multipurpose tray): 100 sheets|
Tray 2: 550 sheets
Tray 3 (optional): 550 sheets
Tray 4 (optional): 550 sheets
Tray 5 (optional): 550 sheets
Tray 6 (optional): 550 sheets
Tray (High-capacity feeder)
|Output capacity||500 sheets|
|Warranty||One-year on-site, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee|
|OS support||Fedora™ Core 1-11, HP UX® 11, HP UX® 11i, IBM AIX® 5, Mac OS® version 10.5 or higher, Redhat Enterprise 4 and 5, SUSE, Sun Microsystems Solaris™ 10, Sun Microsystems Solaris™ 9, Windows Server 2012, Windows® 2003 Server, Windows® 2008 Server, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® Vista, Windows® XP, Xerox Global Printer Driver, Xerox Mobile Express Driver|
|Security features||802.1x, Audit log, IP filtering, IPSec, IPv6 compatibility, Image overwrite security, Network authentication, SNMPv3, Secure HTTPS (SSL), WPA 2 Enterprise (optional: Xerox Secure Access Unified ID System)|
|Power consumption||Operating : 900 W |
Standby : 120 W
Power save: 2.8 W
|Temperature (operating)||50 - 90 ° F (10 - 32 ° C)|
|Relative humidity (operating)||20 - 80 % RH (noncondensing)|
Xerox CentreWare™ Web
Multi-vendor output device management software
Xerox Global Print Driver™
Simplify with one universal printer driver to print to most printers and MFPs
Xerox Mobile Express Driver™
Mobile users print to virtually any device with one universal printer driver.
Personal printing for your iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad®, or Android-based smartphones and devices
Xerox Secure Access Unified ID System™
Card-based security solution that enables users to authenticate at the MFP and securely retrieve print jobs
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
|Xerox® Phaser® 4600/4620/4622 Standard Capacity Toner Cartridge (106R01535)||Xerox® Phaser® 4600/4620/4622 High Capacity Toner Cartridge (106R01533)|
- 1 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information
- 2 Approximate pages. Declared Yield on Drums based on an average job size of 3 pages A4/letter size. Declared Yield on Fusers based on A4/letter size 20 lb (75 gsm) pages. Drum and Fuser Yields will vary based on job run length, media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information.
- 3 Tray 3 is standard on DT configuration.
- 4 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.