The LB100 has 600 lumens brightness with dimmable white light, which can provide you stable and customized lighting. The LB100 saves energy without sacrificing brightness or quality.
|Color of Illumination||White light|
|Color Temperature||4400.3°F (2426.8°C)|
|Compatibility||Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||50 W|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Luminous Flux||600 lm|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Maximum Bulb Life||15000 Hour|
|Maximum Bulb Power||8 W|
|Wattage Equivalent||50 W|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.70 oz|
|What's Included||Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb with Dimmable Light; Quick Installation Guide|
From the Manufacturer|
Control Your Light from AnywhereControl your lighting from anywhere with the LB100 TKIT. The smart bulb installs as easily as a standard light bulb, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness and setting schedules and scenes. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the LB100 TKIT when paired with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
For Best Performance:
- Lamps and fixtures with metal housings may reduce Wi-Fi signal
- Ensure smart bulbs are within range of your Wi-Fi connection
- Position your router in or near a common, open area for best signal
- If your Wi-Fi does not reach the bulb, a range extender can expand your coverage
- Quickly turning the power to your lights on and off 3 times in a row will reset smart bulbs
- Do not use smart bulbs with dimmer switches
Manage RemotelyThe LB100 TKIT connects to your Wi-Fi and lets you control every aspect of your lighting from your smartphone or tablet. Whether home or away, you can always make sure your lighting is set the way you want it.
Turn the lights on from your car when you arrive home at night, and make sure all your lights are switched off even when you’re already at work.
Fine-Tune Your LightingWith adjustable brightness, you can easily set the LB100 TKIT to suit your mood. Energize the room with bright light or create a relaxed environment by dimming the light.
Smart Wi-Fi bulbs can also be controlled as a group, and your favorite settings can be saved as scenes accessible in Kasa. Create a theater scene that dims the lights for movie date nights and a party scene that energizes rooms with bright light.
Enjoy Peace of MindUse the LB100 TKIT to set schedules based around your preferences and daily needs. The smart bulb can even adjust automatically to changing sunset and sunrise times so it comes on when it gets dark and turns off as the sun comes up.
Improve your home security when you’re not there by scheduling your lights to turn on and off, giving the appearance that you’re home.
Save EnergyWith the LB100 TKIT, you can track the day-to-day and historical energy use of your lighting. Plus, the smart bulb uses LEDs to reduce its power usage up to 80% compared to a standard 50-watt light bulb.
Monitor how much power the LB100 TKIT uses each month and adjust its schedules to save energy.
Control with Your VoiceThe Smart Bulb works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Bulb and communicate with each bulb by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all with one command.
KasaThe free Kasa app works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device (iOS 9 or higher or Android 4.1 or higher).
No Hub RequiredThe LB100 TKIT works with any Wi-Fi router (2.4 GHz band) without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
Free Lifetime Support by World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Company*TP-Link is the world’s number one provider of consumer Wi-Fi products. Unlike our competition, we believe support should be free, so our team is available 24/7 to provide no-cost technical service, including setup assistance, for the lifetime of our products. And for peace of mind, we back each of our products with an industry-leading two-year warranty. *According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
Features & Specifications
- Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Dim brightness to customize lighting and suit your mood
- Check on lights remotely and power them off for peace of mind
- Control lights individually or in groups by saving your favorite light settings as Scenes
- Set schedules, timers, and countdowns and have your lights work around your life
- Track real-time and historical energy use to stay informed and save
- 600lm LED reduces energy use up to 80% without brightness or quality loss compared to a 50W incandescent bulb
- Easy setup and remote control with the Kasa app
- No hub required; works with your Wi-Fi router
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control (sold separately)
- Pair with your Nest Thermostat (sold separately) to create custom scenes that run automatically when in Home or Away mode
- Use with all table and floor lamps and pendant, hanging, and open fixtures with an E26 bulb base
- Estimated yearly energy costs: $0.97 (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh; cost depends on rates and use)
- 2-year warranty, 24/7 unlimited tech support by phone (1-866-225-8139) and email (email@example.com)
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability