HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Ultra Micro Tower Server - 1 x Intel Xeon E3-1220L v2 Dual-core (2 Core) 2.30 GHz - 8 GB Installed DDR3 SDRAM - 4 TB (4 x 1 TB) HDD - Serial ATA/600 Controller - 0, 1, 10 RAID Levels - 1 x 150 W Item # 815485
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Are you looking to build an affordable first server IT environment? The HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 is a small, quiet, and stylishly designed server that is ideal as a first server solution for small businesses. With a form factor that is easy-to-use and service, it helps small businesses drive down their expenses while improving productivity, efficiency, and security.
|Certifications & Standards||ACPI V2.0b Compliant; PCIe 2.0 Compliant; PXE Support; WOL Support; FCC Rating Class B; CISPR 22; EN55022; EN55024; FCC CFR 47, Pt 15; ICES-003; CNS13438; GB9254; K22; K24; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1; IEC 60950-1|
|Compatibility||Microsoft Windows Server; Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL); SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES); VMware|
|controller type||Serial ATA/600|
|Direct Media Interface||5 GT/s|
|Effective Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|form factor||Ultra Micro Tower|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Matrox|
|Graphics Controller Model||G200|
|Hard Drive Configuration||4 x 1 TB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA/600|
|Hard Drive RPM||7200|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Maximum Memory||16 GB|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||150 W|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.50 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of 3.5" Bays||4|
|Number of External 5.25" Bays||1|
|Number of Hard Drives||4|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||1|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||5|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||1|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||2|
|operating system details||none|
|package contents||ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 E3-1220v2 8GB-U B120i LFF 4x1TB Server/S-Buy; 6' Country Specific NEMA Power Cord; 1 x Non-Redundant System Fan|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 5 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.0|
|Processor Core||Dual-core (2 Core)|
|processor model||E3-1220L v2|
|processor speed||2.30 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Xeon|
|Product Series||MicroServer Gen8|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 10|
|Rated Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Remote Management Controller||Integrated Lights-Out 4|
|Standard Memory||8 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||HP Dynamic Smart Array B120i|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity||4 TB|
|Total Number of USB Ports||7|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||21.60 lb|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 E3-1220v2 8GB-U B120i LFF 4x1TB Server/S-Buy
|Are you looking to build an affordable first server IT environment? The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 is a small, quiet, and stylishly designed server that is ideal as a first server solution for small businesses. With a form factor that is easy-to-use and service, it helps small businesses drive down their expenses while improving productivity, efficiency, and security.|
Simplified IT Management with Built-in Gen8 Technologies
- HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 comes with HPE iLO4, providing access to innovations like Intelligent Provisioning for quick and simple installation and setup.
- Instant out-of-box server set up and deployment.
- Embedded remote management technology reduces on-site server administration and travel expenses.
- Continuous, proactive health monitoring ensures faster and more accurate problem resolution.
Worry-free Serviceability Maximizing Uptime and Productivity
- HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 is available with tool-less access to hard drives, memory, and PCI slots for simple installation or upgrade.
- Two up-front USB ports allow for easy deployment.
- HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) Essentials license provides ability to connect media from your client device to your server and receive email alerts regarding server events.
Unique Server Design ideal for Small Offices
- HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 allows you to personalize your HPE ProLiant MicroServer with the front bezel faceplate kit.
- Small, quiet, energy efficient, and can be placed anywhere.
- Stylish blue LED light bar for at-a-glance system health status.
- Stackable wireless router and managed switch creates clean, elegant look for networking and compute.
Seamless Network Connectivity Extends Benefits of Converged Infrastructure
- HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 supports the HPE PS110 Wireless VPN Router which provide an access point for wireless connectivity in office as well as VPN technology for secure remote access.
- Compatible with the HPE PS1810 Switch Series. Unique chassis design for the 8-port managed switch and router that enables physical stacking. A 24-port switch is available for larger office environments.
- User-friendly interface on the HPE PS1810 Switch Series allows for consolidated view of servers and switches in the network so workloads can be prioritized.
- Link aggregation allows for faster file transfers and greater data availability.
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E3-1220L v2 (2 core, 2.3 GHz, 3MB, 17W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||3MB L3|
|Processor core available||2|
|Memory slots||2 DIMM slots|
|Memory type||2R x8 PC3-12800E-11|
|Memory protection features||Unbuffered ECC|
|Memory, standard||8GB (1x8GB) UDIMM|
|Optical drive type||None ship standard|
|Network controller||1Gb 332i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller|
|Storage controller||(1) Dynamic Smart Array B120i/ZM|
For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
|Power supply type||(1) 150W non-hot plug, non redundant power supply kit Multi-output|
|Form factor chassis||MicroServer|
|Form factor (fully configured)||Ultra Micro Tower|
|Included hard drives||
(4) LFF SATA
1TB non-hot plug drives
|Infrastructure management||iLO Management Engine, Insight Control (optional)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||9.05 x 9.65 x 9.15 in|