- Two 18" x 2" x 1 1/2" shelves provide sturdy storage for audio/visual equipment, school or office supplies and more.
- 1/4-inch safety retaining lip and raised, textured surface on each shelf ensure your equipment stays in place.
- Cart is engineered from recyclable materials that resist rusting, chipping, warping, cracking or peeling. 1/2-inch squared nickel legs help ensure a sturdy base for your materials.
- Shelves are made of strong, durable injection-molded thermoplastic resin for long-lasting strength.
- 4 heavy-duty, silent-roll, full-swivel, ball bearing rubber casters keep the cart rolling quietly over most surfaces. Each caster is rated for a maximum weight of 125 lb.
- Recessed, 3-outlet UL-approved electrical assembly makes it easy to create your electrical setup. 15-inch cord wrap and 3 cable clips provide easy cord management.
- Weight capacity tested to support 150 lb.
- Assembly required.
- Greener choice — contains 70 - 95% total recycled content with 70 - 95% postconsumer recycled content.
|for what kinds of tasks||audio/visual|
|brand name||H. Wilson|
|number of locking casters||2|
|cart type||audio visual cart|
|total recycled content||70-95%|
|total number of shelves||2|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|manufacturer||H. Wilson Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||70-95%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability