This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Lateral Fire File is UL Classified Fire Endurance (1 hour at 1700 degrees Fahrenheit) to protect documents, records and valuables against catastrophic loss, UL Classified Explosion Hazard Resistance to protect contents against explosions in case of sudden exposure to intense heat, and UL Classified 30' Drop Test so the contents remain intact and locked. Plunger keylock secures all drawers. Drawer-specific "lock/unlock" provision provides additional security by isolating access to specific drawers. Drawer layout accommodates legal-size and letter-size hanging file folders. Rugged suspension system design offers smooth and easy drawer movement. Recessed handles have label holders to identify contents and provide quick access.
- U.L. Classified Fire Endurance (1 hour at 1,700°F) to protect documents, records and valuables against catastrophic loss.
- U.L. Classified Explosion Hazard Resistance to protect contents against explosions in case of sudden exposure to intense heat.
- U.L. Classified 30' Drop Test so the contents remain intact and locked.
- Plunger key lock secures all drawers.
- Drawer layout accommodates legal- and letter-size hanging file folders. Rugged suspension system offers smooth and easy drawer movement.
- Recessed handles have label holders to identify contents and provide quick access.
|Additional Information||Interior Dimensions: 10.3"H x 31.4"W x 15"D|
|depth||20 1/2 inches|
|file cabinet features||fire resistant; insulated; locking drawer|
|file size accepted||letter/legal|
|height||27 9/16 inches|
|number of drawers||2|
|UL fire rating||1 hour at 1,700 degrees|
|UL impact rated||yes|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|weight capacity per drawer||93 lb|
|width||35 3/4 inches|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability