This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP FlexFabric 5900CP-48XG-4QSFP+ Switch Item # 818549
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The HPE FlexFabric 5900CP Switch Series provides a converged, top-of-rack, data center switch architecture that offers wire once for FCoE converged environments. With 48 converged ports that support 1/10GbE and 4/8 FC, the FlexFabric 5900CP delivers versatile convergence for connecting FC, iSCSI and FC SANs. Resilience and ease of management come hand–in-hand with the FlexFabric 5900CP. While IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the FlexFabric 5900CP to lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.
|Certifications & Standards||Safety:UL 60950-1; EN 60825-1 Safety of Laser Products-Part 1; EN 60825-2; IEC 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1; GOST; EN 60950-1/A11; FDA 21 CFR Subchapter J; Emissions:VCCI Class A; EN 55022 Class A; ICES-003 Class A; ANSI C63.4 2003; AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class A; EN 61000-3-2:2006; EN 61000-3-3:1995 +A1:2001+A2:2005; EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; FCC (CFR 47, Part 15) Class A; Immunity:ETSI EN 300 386 V1.3.3; EN 55024:1998+ A1:2001 + A2:2003; EN 61000-4-2; IEC 61000-4-2; EN 61000-4-3; IEC 61000-4-3|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||10 Gigabit Ethernet; 40 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+; QSFP+|
|Flash Memory||512 MB|
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Desktop|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Management||DHCP; SSH v1/v2; Telnet; Syslog; SNMP v1/v2c/v3; MIB; VLAN; CLI; sFlow; Remote Management; Web Based Management|
|Network Technology||10GBase-X; 40GBase-X|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||48|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||52|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||48 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot; 4 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|ports||1 management; 1 USB|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Standard Memory||2 GB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
HPE FlexFabric 5900CP 48XG 4QSFP+ TAA-compliant Switch
|The HPE FlexFabric 5900CP Switch Series provides a converged, top-of-rack, data center switch architecture that offers wire once for FCoE converged environments. With 48 converged ports that support 1/10GbE and 4/8 FC, the FlexFabric 5900CP delivers versatile convergence for connecting FC, iSCSI and FC SANs. Resilience and ease of management come hand–in-hand with the FlexFabric 5900CP. While IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the FlexFabric 5900CP to lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.|
Wire Once Data Center Convergence with FCoE
- The HPE FlexFabric 5900CP Switch Series provides 48 converged ports supporting 1/10GbE and 4/8Gbps FC for increased flexibility of deployment.
- All 48 ports support LAN, iSCSI, NAS, FC and FC SANs, so that you can support diverse storage choices.
- Converged transceiver supporting 1/10GbE and 4/8/16Gbps FC allowing for future growth as well as backward compatibility.
High-Performance Data Center Switching
- The HPE FlexFabric 5900CP Switch Series delivers 1.28Tbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- Supports up to 952 MPPS throughput for data intensive environments.
- Low latency, under a 1.5us 10GbE latency, provides business agility.
- Four 40GbE QSFP+ ports for blazing fast uplinks.
Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
- The HPE FlexFabric 5900CP Switch Series delivers IRF <50msec convergence time enabling faster applications response time.
- In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
Simplicity and Lower TCO
- The HPE FlexFabric 5900CP Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
- No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all OS features.
- All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
- Automate tedious tasks with SDN and reclaim wasted resources.
|Ports||48 1000/10000 SFP+ dual-personality (1G/10G Ethernet and 4Gbps/8Gbps Fiber Channel) ports, 48 1000/10000 SFP+ ports, 48 10/100/1000 ports, or 48 RJ-45 1/10GbE ports 4 QSFP+ 40-GbE ports, or 4 fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports Maximum, depending on model and configuration|
|Memory and processor||
512 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 9 MB
2 GB SDRAM
|Latency||10 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs|
|Routing/switching capacity||1280 Gbps|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
|Input voltage||100 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||260 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||887 BTU/hr (935.79 kJ/hr)|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||17.32 x 25.98 x 1.72 in|
- HP Switch 5900