- Large 4GB memory lets you run demanding programs.
- 500GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. High-speed wired networking is supported, too.
- 15.6" diagonal LED-backlit BrightView display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy photo transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from Secure Digital (SD) and MultiMediaCard (MMC) memory cards.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Beats Audio™ for great sound. Also features 2 speakers and a subwoofer, providing rich, full audio for music, movies and more.
- Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Provides up to 9 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit. The newest version of Windows makes everyday tasks simple.
- Complies with Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
|diagonal screen size||15.6 inches|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|operating system||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|processor speed||2.1 GHz (typical); 2.6 GHz (max)|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|wireless connectivity||802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 HDMI|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|audio hardware||Beats Audio with 2 speakers and subwoofer|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Envy 6-1010us|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|video hardware||AMD Radeon HD 7500G Discrete-Class Graphics|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability